Rumor: 2008 Lesportsac Tokidoki

I just had a thought - What if they pick 5 of the prints to release, but them make them in totally differrent styles?

I'm not holding my breath either! I'm going to pay through the nose to get the older prints, and probably be kicking myself next year if they do re-release the prints, but what if they don't . . . .

:shocked::wtf: OMG OMG I NEARLY HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN I READ THAT FIRST SENTENCE!! :shocked::wtf:

If this is true, DEFINITELY want FORESTA!!! And Playground, Citta, and Citta Rosa :shocked: That would be SOOOOOO FREAKIN' AWESOME!! I'm screaming my head off here and my friends are looking at me like I'm a freak LMAO. I'm hyperventilating O___O I really hope they pick at least foresta and playground!

I'm gonna start saving for my splurge NOW. :upsidedown:

It would be nice if this winds up to be true. Then I can get my mom a foresta bag if they decide to reprint that :x But I'm honestly not going to get my hopes up.

Tokidoki is extremely popular in Hawaii, right? I remember some people saying you see people with everywhere in Hawaii, if I'm not mistaken- So I guess it would make sense to reprint and rerelease them in Hawaii since they sell fairly well.

This would definitely be wonderful if it were true! I don't want to get my hopes up but it's hard not to! :sweatdrop:
My top 5 would have to be Tan Playground ( just cuz it's so freakin expensive and hard to find!) , foresta, inferno, paradiso and citta or citta rosa.
Lets keep our fingers crossed!

It would be nice if this winds up to be true. Then I can get my mom a foresta bag if they decide to reprint that :x But I'm honestly not going to get my hopes up.

Tokidoki is extremely popular in Hawaii, right? I remember some people saying you see people with everywhere in Hawaii, if I'm not mistaken- So I guess it would make sense to reprint and rerelease them in Hawaii since they sell fairly well.

YES IT IS!! You can not go outside for a day without seeing at least 3-5 toki bags! I should keep track of how many tokis I see in one week! haha I think the numbers would be surprising..:yes: