Rude Rude RUDE

Chanel4me83 said:
I'm so sorry, I hate people that say things like that. I was shopping and had my Chanel bag with me and this older lady comes up to me and asks "are you married?" I say not yet and she said "good luck finding a husband with your expensive taste" my jaw dropped. People are so RUDE!!!!

:wtf::censor:

Chanel4me83 said:
I'm so sorry, I hate people that say things like that. I was shopping and had my Chanel bag with me and this older lady comes up to me and asks "are you married?" I say not yet and she said "good luck finding a husband with your expensive taste" my jaw dropped. People are so RUDE!!!!
YIKES!!! I realllly wouldn't want to meet her ! :wtf:

I totally understand you girls!There are so many of them it is unbelievable.!

I bet it happens to all you girls especially the ones with female colleagues. That come to you and say ' I love your bag, where did you buy it from, how much did it cost, and the worse is : ''did your husband/ fiance/ boyfriend parents buy it for you" It's as if because they cannot save money or they cannot afford nobody does!

And the worse are the ones saying:' such a waste of money! Who would give so much money for a bag'. And you are like: 'mmmmmmmmm...I just told you I did~"

Those ladies are ridiculous. Jealousy at it's ugliest. Rock on with your beautiful self Chag!

How is the macy*s at thousand oaks Chag? I only ask because the macy*s in SF has some very nice stuff

Now, please everyone understand straight away that I have NOTHING against Macy's or anyone who works there, or shops there, or have friends who shop there or work there.

However, this is the difference between stores like Macy's and Nordstrom's. At Macy's these things happen.....at Nordstrom's that would NEVER happen.

There IS a difference....that's all I'm sayin'.

Stuff like that doesnt bother me. My mom is very wise and she once told me....its when people dont talk about you, you can start worrying. I would rather be hot and stylish and have people make comments, then sad and pathetic looking with no comments!

Okay time to bust out my favorite word. What a bunch of Snatches. Women are such :censor: to each other.

Yesterday, I was a Cold Stone getting ice cream with my busband and sibs-in-law. My sister in law turns to me and tells me that another woman in line is giving me the stare down/stink eye and making comments about my bag (I was wearing my LV Cabas Mezzo). Unfortunately by the time she told me the woman had disappeared from the line and only her husband was standing there. My husband over heard our conversation and couldnt believe that women get treated differently based on the bag that they are wearing. He's a sweetie :love: and totally clueless to the hater world of women. It pisses me off though - why do they care how I chose to spend my money?

Anyways, Chag you are fabulous so I wouldnt worry about what so rude a:censor: women have to say. Its better you didnt say anything and therefore took the high ground.

However, if this does deter you from further using your fringe bag please donate to the poor Lisa fund. :upsidedown:

Chanel4me83 said:

It's a shame you didn't say something like;

'Don't worry about me, dear, I wouldn't want a cheap husband like yours, anyway!!!' :lol:

Unfortunately, when complete strangers are rude to me (all the time, for some reason! :shrugs: ); I always seem to think of the witty repost, when it's just too late. :rolleyes:

My mother always told me; 'rudeness for no good reason is jealousy' and frankly, I have 'no good reason' to doubt her! :biggrin: