Rude Rude RUDE

I know, I have encountered a lot of rude people in retail and everywhere. I believe THEY have personal issues. Thank goodness I AM NOT THEM!!!

It's so sad because here we are minding our own business shopping or whatnot and being courteous as well as personable, then they snap back with attitude. I really don't get that...

KARMA.

Geesh... That is awful! I am so sorry this happened to you. The ugly green monster rears its ugly head!

Chanel4me83 - :wtf: That woman is a mean :censor: hag! Jealousy there too.

Shouldn't we be happy that our sisters be toting kick-ass bags? I love seeing great bags out in public! Far better than on some celebrity, if you ask me. Chag and Chanel4me, you rock :jammin: your handbags! Don't let those cows get you down. Clearly, they're ugly both in and out.

Chag, I bet you were smokin hot! Pooh to those women! Honestly, there are so many rude people out there. In truth, they are just miserable and unhappy with their own lives so they do whatever they can to make other feel just as bad. You are fabulous--they aren't! They are the ones who have to go home and face their mean miserable selves in the mirror every night. Happy people don't make rude comments like that.

I'm so sorry, I hate people that say things like that. I was shopping and had my Chanel bag with me and this older lady comes up to me and asks "are you married?" I say not yet and she said "good luck finding a husband with your expensive taste" my jaw dropped. People are so RUDE!!!!

:wtf: oh well at least the older lady knows how to distinguish a real bag, for all we know she was just really jealous seeing you carry her dream bag.:idea: