Rolex owners: What do you have?

So although it was a long wait….I am pleased to introduce my new Rolex…I love the color purple and when I saw the aubergine one I ordered it immediately. I’m glad I did because it is a dark purple/royal purple (just what I was hoping for) in most lighting so it matches with my wardrobe nicely. Sorry for the close up on my skin lol….but it is a difficult watch to photograph…I should have taken a picture while outside with better lighting!View attachment 5245717
Gorgeous! Congratulations!

Bought my first Rolex almost 2 years ago and I am still in love with it. Its my everyday watch. I am still figuring it out the best stacking look without scratching the watch. The hermès mini double tour bracelet would do for now.Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• 364C9902-8FA4-4F0C-A637-074353A3119C.jpeg
    364C9902-8FA4-4F0C-A637-074353A3119C.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 410
  • 112183D5-6F2A-4811-98D5-5EEB0756615C.jpeg
    112183D5-6F2A-4811-98D5-5EEB0756615C.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 407
Love this! May I ask where did you find that? I have been looking everywhere and been placed on lists for the new oyster perpetuals, and have been told they are impossible to find :sad:

Same story. I put my name on a list for this exact watch at an AD and was told it could take 2 years. When I returned home, I ordered the exact one in unused/mint condition with all the papers from a website that sells pre-owned Rolexes (I consign my watches with the website and trust them 100%) and had it on my wrist 3 days later. It cost 1500 EUR more, but I figured it was worth it to have it immediately and who knows what kind of price increases there could be in 2 years.

LONG STORY: I wasn’t thinking about getting a Rolex watch at all because I’m more into handbags....but because of this crazy price increase in some handbag brands, I pulled the trigger and contacted an SA who I haven’t been in touch for years and told her a few pieces I was looking for. My plan was to save up while being on a “waitlist” for a while. Then, a few days after, my SA contacted back with one that doesn’t have exactly the same configuration I want but she thought I would like it. She was completely right. And now here it is...my first (and maybe only) Rolex watch. Photos can’t do justice but I love it so so much.....pricing is also way more reasonable than some other handbags....View attachment 5238840
Hi what size is this? Thinking of getting my first one and eyeing the Oyster Perpetual in pink, silver or black.

Bought my first Rolex almost 2 years ago and I am still in love with it. Its my everyday watch. I am still figuring it out the best stacking look without scratching the watch. The hermès mini double tour bracelet would do for now.Thanks for letting me share.
This is adorable — I thought I would rather go for an oyster bracelet and plain brezel but I love your watch. May I ask what size you are wearing? Is this 31 or 36?

Reactions: jese1988
What are your thoughts on Submariner watches for ladies? Are they too masculine and sporty? Also, would you get a Submariner with or without a date?
My hubs has one. It wouldn't suit my wrist, being too small. But I did see a lady AD wearing one but it could have been a Omega Seamaster they look similar. It suited her. I remember seeing photos the likes of Victoria Beckham and Jennifer Aniston wearing men sports watches like the Daytona's and they rock it. If you got the wrist size to suit it why not. Some mens watches looks really cool on woman.