Rolex owners: What do you have?

I have a 36 TT yellow/steel date just that I got back when you could just walk into an AD and buy one. What a concept!! Going into a store and buying something lol.
The current state of Rolex supply is mind boggling. I was looking at getting a date just in a different configuration recently, but it’s seems pointless.
Hopefully it eventually goes back to “normal” it wasn’t that long ago…
3584D00B-90B2-446C-8A79-9B821E409889.jpeg

I have a 36 TT yellow/steel date just that I got back when you could just walk into an AD and buy one. What a concept!! Going into a store and buying something lol.
The current state of Rolex supply is mind boggling. I was looking at getting a date just in a different configuration recently, but it’s seems pointless.
Hopefully it eventually goes back to “normal” it wasn’t that long ago…
View attachment 5227532
I was surprised to hear how hard it is to get some of the date just especially 36mm and 41mm SS models. Some AD require purchase history to acquire them. It's a minefield to how they are allocated. 31 and 28 I suspect is easier i suspect less popular sizs. Mine took just over 2 weeks from ordering to collecting.

Reactions: lolakitten
I was surprised to hear how hard it is to get some of the date just especially 36mm and 41mm SS models. Some AD require purchase history to acquire them. It's a minefield to how they are allocated. 31 and 28 I suspect is easier i suspect less popular sizs. Mine took just over 2 weeks from ordering to collecting.
Can I ask what country you are in? Is it a 31? Your date just is gorgeous.

Anyone know an AD in Toronto that will accept orders?
last winter when I was hunting, I had emailed most of the ADs across the country. The dealers in Oakville (knar) and the one in Calgary followed up with me once the watch was available but the Raffis in Yorkdale came through for me.
I cast a wide net.
good luck on your search.