Rolex owners: What do you have?

I ended up going with it and couldn’t be happier. I tried the jubilee again and the oyster just felt right. Thank you everyone!

View attachment 5001038
I am literally having the exact same dilemma as you! I love the 36 with diamond markers and also want a lighter face. I wish they did the silver face in the 36, like they do in the 31. Sounds like my best option will be to pay extra and get the MOP face as I too am not 100% sure about the jubilee dial. Enjoy your beautiful watch!!!

Reactions: Sb2020
I am literally having the exact same dilemma as you! I love the 36 with diamond markers and also want a lighter face. I wish they did the silver face in the 36, like they do in the 31. Sounds like my best option will be to pay extra and get the MOP face as I too am not 100% sure about the jubilee dial. Enjoy your beautiful watch!!!

It’s so frustrating! I never saw the silver jubilee dial in person, I only saw the everrose. My husband was concerned that it wasn’t as timeless, but it’s definitely hard to judge that from photos. What I can say is that I have no regrets going with the MOP. It is so special and adds a lot to the watch. From a price perspective it’s challenging to justify but it is so beautiful. I went to so many ADs to try on all the different options and I saw the silver dial with Roman numerals (diamonds on 6 and 9) which was also beautiful if you aren’t completely set on diamond markers.

450CA3CE-B8FF-4878-B092-C41FA030DD39.jpeg