Rolex owners: What do you have?

So I've been thinking of changing the domed bezel on my datejust 26 everose gold/SS to a diamond bezel. Unfortunately Rolex does not make diamond bezels for datejust 26. What do you all think about putting an after market/custom diamond bezel on it? Pros/cons? Thanks!

So I've been thinking of changing the domed bezel on my datejust 26 everose gold/SS to a diamond bezel. Unfortunately Rolex does not make diamond bezels for datejust 26. What do you all think about putting an after market/custom diamond bezel on it? Pros/cons? Thanks!
If you plan on keeping it forever, then go for it. If you think you’ll end up selling it down the road, then don’t customize it.

Reactions: cityivy
I thought I'd posted this already but I had a recent PM asking me about it and now I can't find my post?

It's a few years old now, still love it.
I have small wrists (about 14cm) and am 5’2”, and wasn’t looking for a statement watch but something I’d never tire of and be able to wear with dressier clothes or tennis skirts lol
31mm is perfect for that, for me.
The 36 is more of a statement size to me.

Here’s mine I posted a long time ago:
Photo?! What size, color dial and bracelet did you go with?
Here’s mine, old pics but still perfect for me years later!

• Love
Reactions: pompomz
Can rolex change the bezel on your watch? In general I mean?

Thank you for uploading this one! This is now my other choice. Why can't it come with the diamond markers though, that would be just perfect!! So happy to hear you have no regrets going for the MOP. I just hope I wouldn't find it too dressy for day to day. I'm a stay at home mom, but would want to be able to wear it whenever I please!

It’s so frustrating! I never saw the silver jubilee dial in person, I only saw the everrose. My husband was concerned that it wasn’t as timeless, but it’s definitely hard to judge that from photos. What I can say is that I have no regrets going with the MOP. It is so special and adds a lot to the watch. From a price perspective it’s challenging to justify but it is so beautiful. I went to so many ADs to try on all the different options and I saw the silver dial with Roman numerals (diamonds on 6 and 9) which was also beautiful if you aren’t completely set on diamond markers.

View attachment 5006017

Reactions: Sb2020
It’s so frustrating! I never saw the silver jubilee dial in person, I only saw the everrose. My husband was concerned that it wasn’t as timeless, but it’s definitely hard to judge that from photos. What I can say is that I have no regrets going with the MOP. It is so special and adds a lot to the watch. From a price perspective it’s challenging to justify but it is so beautiful. I went to so many ADs to try on all the different options and I saw the silver dial with Roman numerals (diamonds on 6 and 9) which was also beautiful if you aren’t completely set on diamond markers.

View attachment 5006017
Eeeek!!! I just ordered this one!! The silver Roman numeral dial with diamonds on the 6 and 9. I went in to buy the MOP 36 jubilee, but then tried this one on and it just felt a bit more “me”. They are both stunning, but I’m happy with my choice. Now, I just wait for it to arrive! Thanks so much for your help!!!

Eeeek!!! I just ordered this one!! The silver Roman numeral dial with diamonds on the 6 and 9. I went in to buy the MOP 36 jubilee, but then tried this one on and it just felt a bit more “me”. They are both stunning, but I’m happy with my choice. Now, I just wait for it to arrive! Thanks so much for your help!!!

I loved it!! The 6 and 9 are seriously special. Enjoy it!!

Joined the club today. :biggrin:
31mm Datejust.

I went in yesterday looking for a totally different watch. The SA put this one on me to show me what the 31mm vs the 34mm look like and after looking over the comparison pictures she took, I fell in love with this one. :heart: Never would have imagined I'd get a Rolex with a white dial but it is so beautiful and perfect for my style.

Attachments

• 20210308_121508.jpg
    20210308_121508.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 324
  • 20210308_121536.jpg
    20210308_121536.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 360
  • 20210307_192029.jpg
    20210307_192029.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 350
I loved it!! The 6 and 9 are seriously special. Enjoy it!!
So you won’t believe this...after I placed the order I started having second thoughts and couldn’t get the diamond markers out of my head. So I spoke to my AD this morning and changed my order to the jubilee with MOP and diamond markers instead! Ahhhhh! Both watches are so beautiful, but I knew if I was to only get one Rolex I was really set on the diamond markers. I just hope it looks as good on me as it does on you!!!❤️

So you won’t believe this...after I placed the order I started having second thoughts and couldn’t get the diamond markers out of my head. So I spoke to my AD this morning and changed my order to the jubilee with MOP and diamond markers instead! Ahhhhh! Both watches are so beautiful, but I knew if I was to only get one Rolex I was really set on the diamond markers. I just hope it looks as good on me as it does on you!!!❤
ypu made a great decision! Can’t wait to see it

So you won’t believe this...after I placed the order I started having second thoughts and couldn’t get the diamond markers out of my head. So I spoke to my AD this morning and changed my order to the jubilee with MOP and diamond markers instead! Ahhhhh! Both watches are so beautiful, but I knew if I was to only get one Rolex I was really set on the diamond markers. I just hope it looks as good on me as it does on you!!!❤️

I am so excited for you. I am obsessed with the MOP/diamond marker combo, it is totally breathtaking to me. My heart flutters whenever I check the time. You won’t regret it! I am looking forward to seeing photos!