Rolex owners: What do you have?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you so much! Yes, you’re right. It’s 36mm but yellow gold, not rose gold. :smile:

baghagg likes this.
  2. 22D29C1D-E263-4141-B8E0-6321D7377644.jpeg Recently received these two vintage rolex, they are on the smaller side of what I like, but they are gifts from hubby so I am keeping them.

18k gold and 14k and silver two tone. Both are 26mm circa 1970s.

Machick333, chessmont, jen943 and 3 others like this.
  3. Hi guys ! I made a three about this , but I’m sooooo town now between my last two options , thought I’d ask here . I have a Rolex date just 36 in yellow gold .jubillee bracelet It’s being serviced right now .

I’m changing the dial and can’t decide between slack with diamonds or silver with diamonds . Would love any advise ! (The black

Attached Files:

4. Oh gosh I see your dilemma! The black is quite a contrast and makes the diamonds pop. But the silver is very elegant. I think I would go for the black. Would look gorgeous with the black and gold VCA alhambra ❤❤❤

Machick333 likes this.
  5. Thanks so much for input:smile: i did order the black but then started second guessing myself..... the silver is more elegant and will go with everything. i guess both would be a good choice :smile:

twitspie likes this.
  6. White would be a nice clean look.

Machick333 likes this.
  7. I like the silver, of your choices

Machick333 likes this.
  8. Id love all your opinions as now going through hundreds of pages, you guys know everything!

I am looking at purchasing my first Rolex and actually would prefer to buy it consignment.
    Do you feel like most watches, with a good cleaning at Rolex would turn out quite nice, or do you believe for a little more its more important to buy new? I honestly just am looking for something classic, either silver, or two-tone gold and silver, and a simple face.

I love the idea of giving a pre-loved watch a new life but wanted some opinions if anyone has done this and what their experience has been!

chessmont likes this.
  9. Both are beautiful. I bought DJ36 with black dial and diamonds. Pops

Machick333 likes this.
  10. Bought this exact watch in London

11. 709A8EB0-4638-452B-A14E-5990280E570D.jpeg Lunch time!

12. Beautiful Yatch Master. Is it 37mm ? and newest collection ?

13. It’s 37mm

14. I currently own a 1973 SS 26mm Date and a 2005 TT 36mm Date Just.

QUESTIONS:
    -I’d like to own a pre-loved 36mm gold Day Date but am not sure how to have a conversation with my local Fink’s (they are a certified Rolex dealer but I do not know if they sell refurbished Rolex) about trading in my current Rolexes to buy a used Day Date thru them.
    - which would you prefer on a gold DD dial: stick markers or diamond markers?
    - my current TT 36mm DJ sparkles - the metals really catch the light - do you know if that would be the case with a solid gold DD?

Thank you!

2999645C-D2B8-4D0C-8B9F-5E187F237CB3.png 76C2F5A3-8B36-452D-960F-D8DE79ADBFFA.jpeg 76C2F5A3-8B36-452D-960F-D8DE79ADBFFA.jpeg 2999645C-D2B8-4D0C-8B9F-5E187F237CB3.png