Rolex owners: What do you have?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you! The picture is a 31 mm steel and yellow gold with a silver face :smile:

baghagg likes this.
  2. Hi am3070 yours is beautiful too, but I was looking for specs on Yoda143's watch

3. Love the dark gray. The diamonds are great with it and the fluted bezel and ouster bracelet are also fine together.

4. Yes, Yes, Yes!!! I like this one so much better than a dark face. This is perfect! (for me LOL, I hope for you!). Whether RG or YG it's nice.

am3070 likes this.
  5. thank you! phew needed to hear that

chessmont likes this.
  6. I sold my 31 mm after 8 months on my wrist. Don’t get me wrong, it was the most comfortable watch I have ever had and it was really pretty. But took me around 2 months to realise I found it tad too small. I am now on my way to getting a 36 which has more wrist presence.

P.S. my wrist is small - 5.75” and to me the 31 looked small.

chessmont, keodi and taya19 like this.
  7. Time changes things, doesn't it? - when I got my first 31s in the 1990s, they seemed big. Now I recently got a 31 YG President to wear for dressy, cuz it looks small to me. You should see how the 26 looks on me (I have one from years ago)! Teeny tiny!

keodi, Lilleput and am3070 like this.
  8. Perfect combination! Love the MOP

9. Hi there. I'm looking into getting my first Rolex. Can anybody suggest an entry level for Rolex? Thanks :heart: lovely watches

10. My 36mm datejust everose & steel with pink dial

Attached Files:

12. Buy the best you can afford at this point in time so you will not regret the purchase. One can never go wrong with a Datejust, size really depends on your preference, 31mm will always be a classic size, it has been around for a long time now.

keodi, baghagg and chessmont like this.
  13. perfect advice!

nvie and baghagg like this.
  14. The 28mm looks so fantastic on your wrist ! It´s a perfect combo between color, size, bracelet etc. I would go for this one. :smile: