Rolex owners: What do you have?

This is my new Rolex datejust in 31mm ss. It fits me perfectly and it's my first! I had thought about purchasing a Cartier and even mulled over the Apple Watch for a while but ultimately nothing really beats a Rolex (aside maybe from Patek). It is timeless and classic and this one is under the radar so it's perfect for work and hopefully my boss doesn't notice!

IMG_1487629482.464130.jpg

This is my new Rolex datejust in 31mm ss. It fits me perfectly and it's my first! I had thought about purchasing a Cartier and even mulled over the Apple Watch for a while but ultimately nothing really beats a Rolex (aside maybe from Patek). It is timeless and classic and this one is under the radar so it's perfect for work and hopefully my boss doesn't notice!

View attachment 3611649
Congrats. Very nice

Reactions: kate2828

unbelievable ! it´s gorgeous !
any larger pics for us ?

Reactions: kate2828