Rolex owners: What do you have?

So i went and tried on these watches. The first is a 31 mm and the second is 36 mm. I ended up ordering the second watch in the 31 mm. Should be here in a few weeks and I cannot wait!

The 31 mm looks beautiful on you! I waffled between sizes as well but found that the 36 was just too large for my wrists. I wear a size 16 in the Cartier bracelet. I know the trend is large watches but if it doesn't fit then it's better to get the right size.

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]that is the super sized version of mine. You will Adore how versatile it is. I somewhat regret not getting the larger size but I felt it looked a little heavy for my wrist. It looks exquisite on you though! Wear it in good health.
Yes you're right, it's heavier than size 31mm. In the picture 36 mm looks big on me but in person is not at all and I love it! that's matter, right:smile: It took me about a week to decide which watch was right for me, I saw pictures in this forum and I told my DH I wanted the 31mm so we went to the store tried on both sizes and here we go! We came home with the 36mm:biggrin:.My husband was surprised that I got the 36mm as my other watches from difference brands are smaller than 31 mm. It's just something about this watch so I lean on toward this size. Get the size that you love and don't regret it. I am sure you look exquisite too with the smaller size :smile:, nothing can go wrong with Rolex. It's about preference and no matter what other people said it's you who wear it:smile:. I am so thank full to this forum, it helped me a lot to make my big decision.:heart:

Reactions: uhpharm01