Rolex #2! Come take a look!

Thanks ladies!

I wore it to work today and everytime I look at it, I fell in love all over again!! :love:

Now I understand what some tPFers meant when they said that its worth it, it is TOTALLY worth it!!!

Lesson learned: NEVER SETTLE!

I hope you guys don't mind but I just couldn't resist posting these...

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMjIwLTAwMjMyLmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMjIwLTAwMjMxLmpwZw.jpg

Just saw your modeling pics...it looks amazing on you! You have beautiful hands/wrists. Showcases your new watch perfectly! :smile:

Just saw your modeling pics...it looks amazing on you! You have beautiful hands/wrists. Showcases your new watch perfectly! :smile:

Lol yup! Got it already! When I got the 1st one I just couldn't go back to wearing my other watches.. At all! So I had to get this to wear at work :P

Thanks dear for the sweet compliments.. I adore your modeling shots and pieces too!

They look great! How much wrist time do you think number 1 will get with the purchase of number 2? I am pondering this as I consider another purchase . . .

I wear number 1 in weekends and nights out which is far less than number 2 but that doesn't bother me because these will be my forever watches!
I know that the oyster strap is more casual looking but I am happier this way because of practicality purposes, the Jubilee strap really withstands use and does not show scratches easily at all! Which makes it much more siutable for everyday use.

I must say that the dial is actually steel and not silver (which is lighter\more creamy color if that makes sense).
I chose the steel over the silver 1st because the silver didn't come with plain Romans (it comes with diamonds IV only) and 2nd because I like how the steel dial color exactly maches the steel in the bracelet (I admit, I'm a bit (a lot :P) machy machy!).
The only reason that made me question my choice is that a lighter dial would freshen up the watch while the steel one might make it too masculine (I agree, its not darker than the champagne).
The AD tolld me that I can always get another dial down the road if I wanted to change up things a bit more, I guess he sensed how indecisive I am lol (I wish he didn't tell me that though! Because that will always make me think and think and think which might distract me from enjoying the watch! Lol no I'm joking but that sounds like me.. Believe me :P).
Thanks to all of you, I really really appreciate each and every word you guys say!

CONGRATS on the watch!!1 i love! i think i just bought the same one today!!! my first Rolex. mine is 31 mm Daatejust but smooth bezle. the weird thing is i didnt see this dial option...otherwise i would have done that one for sure!!! i ended up with the white roman dial but same as you..... will change it up in the future, probably to MOP roman

CONGRATS on the watch!!1 i love! i think i just bought the same one today!!! my first Rolex. mine is 31 mm Daatejust but smooth bezle. the weird thing is i didnt see this dial option...otherwise i would have done that one for sure!!! i ended up with the white roman dial but same as you..... will change it up in the future, probably to MOP roman

Thanks!
I much prefer white\MOP over steel tbh, I already changed it to MOP in case you haven't noticed.
Congrats on your watch! Please post photos!

Thanks!
I much prefer white\MOP over steel tbh, I already changed it to MOP in case you haven't noticed.
Congrats on your watch! Please post photos!

i saw hat you changed it!!! that is what i will get for sure but maybe in a year :smile:

i had to have mine ordered in b/c they didnt have it in stock:sad: i have a question... so i got the two tones (RG/SS) and want just a standard face for now... i choose white roman... but should i switch to pink roman? thinking it might blend with the RG better ??? then in a year will go back for MOP or something blingy :smile:

just looking for opinion :smile:

i saw hat you changed it!!! that is what i will get for sure but maybe in a year :smile:

i had to have mine ordered in b/c they didnt have it in stock:sad: i have a question... so i got the two tones (RG/SS) and want just a standard face for now... i choose white roman... but should i switch to pink roman? thinking it might blend with the RG better ??? then in a year will go back for MOP or something blingy :smile:

I wouldn't normally say pink but I saw the pink Roman with the RG\
SS combo and it was gorgeous! Its a very subtle pink and similar to the silver dial which is kind of similar to the MOP, that's why it caught my eye!

I wouldn't normally say pink but I saw the pink Roman with the RG\
SS combo and it was gorgeous! Its a very subtle pink and similar to the silver dial which is kind of similar to the MOP, that's why it caught my eye!

oh thanks for the advise. i didnt see the pink in store that's why i wasnt sure if it would look nice:smile: think im going to do the pink face if i am able to chage it at this point! thanks:smile:

oh thanks for the advise. i didnt see the pink in store that's why i wasnt sure if it would look nice:smile: think im going to do the pink face if i am able to chage it at this point! thanks:smile:

Good luck with whatever you go with, both white and pink are pretty.. Don't forget to post some photos!

I am pretty sure Rolex won't let you add the factory Rolex MOP dial later on as you can with the other dials because it is very fragile, unless their policy has changed, you can only get the Rolex mop dial as your original dial.