XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
I got it!!!!!!!

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMjE2LTAwMjA5LmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMjE2LTAwMjEyLmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMjE2LTAwMjE0LmpwZw.jpg

Beautiful! Is the newest one a 31mm? I have exact but in ss, fluted jubilee with Romans. Enjoy. I say this a lot - I have 3 rolexes and the best thing I ever did was to purchase them when I did. With a sophomore in college and a junior in high school - I won't be making any more extravagant purchases for a very long time! For now, it is an occassional Pandora charm or Trollbead! Glad I got all my Cartier out of the way too!

Thanks guys!!!

^ yes its a 31mm..

What do you guys think about the dial? as most of you know I've had very hard time deciding and while I love this and find it unique I'm still worried that I might find it too dark/greyish in the future. Thoughts?

I really think it's perfect! It's not actually darker than the champagne dial, and the contrast with the gold numerals and bezel is super pretty. I sort of think the gold will cast more light onto it and prevent it from seeming dark. Love it! Enjoy!:smile:

I must say that the dial is actually steel and not silver (which is lighter\more creamy color if that makes sense).
I chose the steel over the silver 1st because the silver didn't come with plain Romans (it comes with diamonds IV only) and 2nd because I like how the steel dial color exactly maches the steel in the bracelet (I admit, I'm a bit (a lot :P) machy machy!).
The only reason that made me question my choice is that a lighter dial would freshen up the watch while the steel one might make it too masculine (I agree, its not darker than the champagne).
The AD tolld me that I can always get another dial down the road if I wanted to change up things a bit more, I guess he sensed how indecisive I am lol (I wish he didn't tell me that though! Because that will always make me think and think and think which might distract me from enjoying the watch! Lol no I'm joking but that sounds like me.. Believe me :P).
Thanks to all of you, I really really appreciate each and every word you guys say!