Rolex #2! Come take a look!

Thanks ladies!

I wore it to work today and everytime I look at it, I fell in love all over again!! :love:

Now I understand what some tPFers meant when they said that its worth it, it is TOTALLY worth it!!!

Lesson learned: NEVER SETTLE!

I hope you guys don't mind but I just couldn't resist posting these...

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMjIwLTAwMjMyLmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMjIwLTAwMjMxLmpwZw.jpg
you are seriously making me think of jut getting the MOP now!!!! i love yours so much.... do you mind me asking what your wiist size is? the 31 one looks great on your wrist/hand size:smile:

I am pretty sure Rolex won't let you add the factory Rolex MOP dial later on as you can with the other dials because it is very fragile, unless their policy has changed, you can only get the Rolex mop dial as your original dial.

that's strange b/c my SA specifically said to come back in a year or so and get the MOP b/c she knows that the one i really want , but for now i didnt want to spend the extra 1500$ for it??? i will double check with her! thanks:smile:

I am pretty sure Rolex won't let you add the factory Rolex MOP dial later on as you can with the other dials because it is very fragile, unless their policy has changed, you can only get the Rolex mop dial as your original dial.

Apparently, some AD's would do that, I did exchange the dial not the whole watch to MOP one..

you are seriously making me think of jut getting the MOP now!!!! i love yours so much.... do you mind me asking what your wiist size is? the 31 one looks great on your wrist/hand size:smile:

My wrist is around 5.9".
I honestly think that you should get what you want now, trust me the MOP is well worth the extra money!
I thought that I love the champagne dial the most untill I got the MOP, its so unique and special and versatile! It cheers me up every time I look at it!

My wrist is around 5.9".
I honestly think that you should get what you want now, trust me the MOP is well worth the extra money!
I thought that I love the champagne dial the most untill I got the MOP, its so unique and special and versatile! It cheers me up every time I look at it!

yay! i'm exactly 5.9" but i think my hands are a bit bigger since im also 5'9 feet tall :smile:

will think about the dial and call in tomorrow morning to see what my options are:smile:

will post pics for sure when i get it. hope sooner than later!

thanks for all your help! :smile:

I know you guys have had enough of this thread and of me talking about this watch but I thought you would appreciate this one more eye candy! :P
Plus we all love photos here don't we? Well..I know I do! :biggrin:

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMjI5LTAwMjQ2LmpwZw.jpg

I know you guys have had enough of this thread and of me talking about this watch but I thought you would appreciate this one more eye candy! :P
Plus we all love photos here don't we? Well..I know I do! :biggrin:

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMjI5LTAwMjQ2LmpwZw.jpg

NEVER too many photos!! This is a gorgeous combo. And switching out to white metal will be just as gorgeous because that watch is tying it all together!