Rogue Club

Does anyone remember the color of this suede Rogue?
img_1168-jpg.3726545
Omg that wasn’t picture!!’ I think it was called denim and it was size 36. I ordered 2 and returned because there were issues with the hardware. It looked chipped/tarnished. Beautiful color suede though!

Reactions: Daisy22
View attachment 4565143 I have had a love hate (rather a dislike) relationship with the Rogue ever since they came out. I have tried the bags several times (both the 25 and 31) and have returned or sold every one. The 31 is simply too heavy and floppy (for me). And, both size bags seem “busy” with the 4 lobster clasps attaching the short shoulder straps to the bag and, of course, the unusual inward folding top handles. However, I keep coming back to the bag as the 1941 quality is amazing and the 25 is the perfect size (for me). I tried the Dreamer, but I don’t like the partial chain and flat top handles. And, it just isn’t quite the 1941 quality. So, with the newfound discovery of Coach found orders and outlet pricing, I have again purchased the Rogue 25 in classic black and I have to say it really is a great bag. I added a bandeau and I think the bag looks gorgeous! I mostly carry by the top handles so I have learned to appreciate both the short shoulder straps for the occasional hands free use and the solid rolled top handles for daily hand or crook of the arm carry. When comparing to other similar size bags (i.e. the LV Speedy 25), it really is a functional and quality bag (the 1941 leather is beyond compare) and a great value especially at the current price point that you can now find these bags at. In love again! ♥️❤️
I hope you continue to love it. I got rid of my 25s, bought two more, got rid of one, and now letting the last one go. I love how it looks, but I don’t reach for it much because of the boxy style. I just find it cumbersome. On the other hand I have 3 Dreamer bags, and I think they work better for me because they are less structured and can be a little smaller when the bag isn’t stuffed full.

Anyway I hope you enjoy your new one, and it works for you!

Reactions: momtok
I have a question for those of you who own/have owned the metallic graphite Rogue - how does it hold up? It looks beautiful on the website but I haven’t come across any reviews or mod shots so not totally sure if it’s worth purchasing.

Reactions: pianolize
I have a question for those of you who own/have owned the metallic graphite Rogue - how does it hold up? It looks beautiful on the website but I haven’t come across any reviews or mod shots so not totally sure if it’s worth purchasing.
Sorry I do not own but did see it in the store last week and was surprised that the color quality actually looked good but I think it’s one of those bags you have to judge for yourself. I didn’t buy because I didn’t have a need but might consider at 70% off.

Reactions: pianolize
Sorry I do not own but did see it in the store last week and was surprised that the color quality actually looked good but I think it’s one of those bags you have to judge for yourself. I didn’t buy because I didn’t have a need but might consider at 70% off.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts :smile:

I fear it might not hold up well or may be too trendy. It’s in stock at my local outlets for 50 percent off, and I doubt it will be discounted further in Canada. Might just have to make a trip there to decide!

My first regular size Rogue is here! It is not as big as I thought it was. It is just drop dead gorgeous! :love::loveeyes: Now can someone tell me how to carry this bag so the bag doesn't get any bald spots?
View attachment 4578421
Gorgeous! Don't let it rub against your body or legs, and carry it by the handles. LOL. Other than that I got nuthin. Seeing your pic makes me wish I had kept my order.

Reactions: houseof999
You cancelled your order? Or returned after receiving?
Well they rerouted it back so I never actually had it in my hand, had tried to cancel but they told me they couldn't. I didn't want the temptation. Probably better that I never got it because I would have kept it. I have enough Rogues and am kinda glad I was locked out this time.

I actually JUST ordered it! So we'll see! :nuts:

I was really aggravated since I actually called CS to find something, and the first guy told me they were completely out. Then I did a different search altogether, and these came up!!! Ugh- I will never understand this.