Rogue Club

Here’s a photo of the bag next to my black Edie 42 for reference
TY so much- upon further inspection I just realized the R looks much more BLACK than the Edie!!! Huh.

That metallic with the oxblood interior is GORGEOUS!
That's exactly what I love about this bag! I'm sitting on a regular black rogue w the butterscotch lining, which I am just NOT a fan of. Though I think it's beautiful, I would much rather not carry it due to my coloring/wardrobe.

Anyone that has a calfhair Rogue - how has it worn? Any bald spots? Is it fragile to use?
TIA
I was wondering this too!

Reactions: MiaKay
TY so much- upon further inspection I just realized the R looks much more BLACK than the Edie!!! Huh.

That's exactly what I love about this bag! I'm sitting on a regular black rogue w the butterscotch lining, which I am just NOT a fan of. Though I think it's beautiful, I would much rather not carry it due to my coloring/wardrobe.

I was wondering this too!

It’s an awesome iteration of this widely appreciated style! Also feels kinda exclusive since there aren’t that many metallic Rogues out there. Hope you love it as much as I do ☺️

Reactions: pianolize
Anyone that has a calfhair Rogue - how has it worn? Any bald spots? Is it fragile to use?
TIA
I have it but don't carry often mostly due to the fragile nature of it. Depends what you want, I guess. I like my bags to stay relatively "new" looking but also like when I see someone who uses their bag and has natural signs of use that give it character. I'm not hard on my bags so mine still looks like new.

Q: just out of curiosity does anyone have the BLACK Crystal Tea Rose 25 from about last holiday season? I cannot seem to find this ANYWHERE, so wondered if I made it up. The color I mean. (@fayden ? @Bagmedic ? I really love your collections so wouldn't be surprised if you owned these!)

I love the regular black TR, and have just ordered the grey metallic Crystal TR, but am trying to avoid redundancy (ha!), and am suspecting the gray metallic is a hair too close to my Haring 25. Though, they are COMPLETELY different bags! (Ha again! They clearly know my taste!)

Q: just out of curiosity does anyone have the BLACK Crystal Tea Rose 25 from about last holiday season? I cannot seem to find this ANYWHERE, so wondered if I made it up. The color I mean. (@fayden ? @Bagmedic ? I really love your collections so wouldn't be surprised if you owned these!)

I love the regular black TR, and have just ordered the grey metallic Crystal TR, but am trying to avoid redundancy (ha!), and am suspecting the gray metallic is a hair too close to my Haring 25. Though, they are COMPLETELY different bags! (Ha again! They clearly know my taste!)
Sorry....I don't own that one. I don't have many in the 25 size. They just don't work for me.

Gorgeous!!! Is this the metallic regular Rogue?!
EDIT:
Oh sorry, totally missed the caption!
This is the metallic regular rogue that has been in the last couple of online outlet sales. Leather quality is not great, but the overall look is fabulous. For the outlet price it's worth keeping. This bag is WAY inferior in materials to the 2016 Rogues in my opinion. I decided that if I dress it up with the right bag charm, it still looks fabulous and it's hard to find a tailored metallic bag like this.

This is the metallic regular rogue that has been in the last couple of online outlet sales. Leather quality is not great, but the overall look is fabulous. For the outlet price it's worth keeping. This bag is WAY inferior in materials to the 2016 Rogues in my opinion. I decided that if I dress it up with the right bag charm, it still looks fabulous and it's hard to find a tailored metallic bag like this.
Do you think the metallic-ness of this will rub off? I had a white metallic Poppy from years ago, which got dirty, which I could never replace or get cleaned since I learned after the fact from Coach, that it was a coating. (I haven't unpacked mine yet, but will do so in the next cpl hrs!:nuts:)

Do you think the metallic-ness of this will rub off? I had a white metallic Poppy from years ago, which got dirty, which I could never replace or get cleaned since I learned after the fact from Coach, that it was a coating. (I haven't unpacked mine yet, but will do so in the next cpl hrs!:nuts:)
No, I think the metallic sheen will keep. It's more than a coating. The leather is thinner than 2016 Rogues, but it is still high quality.

Rogue fans, shopgoodwill.com has a rogue 25 in petal with snakeskin handles that ends tonight. I’m not a huge fan of pink, so thought I would share and help it get to a good home with a tpf’er. :smile:

Thank you so much! You definitely saved me a lot of money.
What size is your laptop? My iPad Pro 12.9 inch and small laptop don't stick out quite this much. Maybe an inch.

BTW, revealing "Star Studded Rogue" from Saks. Took it out to breathe for first time today. Dark denim, yellow interior, brown or oxblood accent piping. Can't tell for sure. [emoji4]

View attachment 3559716
This bag is amazing. Would you happen to still have your tag with the style number?