Rogue Club

Received my bag from repair and I’m so disappointed. Why would they replace the hardware with something that doesn’t match?

Attachments

• 7775BA81-D3D1-4E1D-99C3-EBF5B6CE168B.jpeg
    7775BA81-D3D1-4E1D-99C3-EBF5B6CE168B.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 477
  • 9FB1300B-8BB4-49BB-8379-3C4C314BFFC8.jpeg
    9FB1300B-8BB4-49BB-8379-3C4C314BFFC8.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 481
  • BCCC6B83-EB7B-4C63-BC41-CA0B4464F943.jpeg
    BCCC6B83-EB7B-4C63-BC41-CA0B4464F943.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 487
Received my bag from repair and I’m so disappointed. Why would they replace the hardware with something that doesn’t match?
I had the exact same problem with my black Felix rogue. 1 zipper pull fell off which my SA sent along with the bag, it only needed a new pin to secure it. Instead repair took the good zipper pull off too and replaced both with gunmetal even though the bag is black copper.

Coach Repairs sucks, they also messed up my black/burgundy link rogue tote. The threading popped loose where you attach shoulder strap. Instead of restitching it they cut off what was loose. They then shipped it back to me folded in half, no stuffing in bag, in a tiny box. My bag that I had only carried for 30 minutes before sending in came back with a ton of scratches, scuffs, and color loss on a corner.

I will never use Coach Repairs ever again.

I had the exact same problem with my black Felix rogue. 1 zipper pull fell off which my SA sent along with the bag, it only needed a new pin to secure it. Instead repair took the good zipper pull off too and replaced both with gunmetal even though the bag is black copper.

Coach Repairs sucks, they also messed up my black/burgundy link rogue tote. The threading popped loose where you attach shoulder strap. Instead of restitching it they cut off what was loose. They then shipped it back to me folded in half, no stuffing in bag, in a tiny box. My bag that I had only carried for 30 minutes before sending in came back with a ton of scratches, scuffs, and color loss on a corner.

I will never use Coach Repairs ever again.
Is my third experience with their repair and all three have been complete disasters. The first one was with a redu suede rhyder. I had to send it back to fix edge painting on one of the handles. They returned it to me with gluing the edge paint to the handles and a huge glue line on the back side of the bag. The line was probably 8-9 in long. My SA took care of me. The second time I sent a brand new rogue 36 to have edge paint redone. They did a good job but sent the bag back to me in a box a half size of the bag. It took me three weeks to remove creases from the bag. This is my third experience and I’m done with their repair as well. Did you complain about their repair service?

Reactions: pianolize
I emailed about my Felix rogue and never received a response. I have pics of my rogue tote but haven't sent them yet. I'm hoping to take the tote to my boutique soon as well. I have only had 1 positive experience with my colorblock rhyder 33.

I'm expecting a bag back today from repair. Sent because the 3 stitches in the front of the bag that secure the ring where you attach the shoulder straps via the inside ring came loose. If they use the wrong colored thread or squashed my bag I'm gonna be very mad! I'm already mad at Coach for inviting me to a party and not letting me in the door. Playing hard to get is not a way to show love or keep love.