Rogue Club

Off topic - but which LV bag is this?
Hi BBG! This is the LV Damier Azur Milla. It's a small pouch with one interior pocket. It has the alacantra lining so it feels very luxurious. Unfortunately it has been discontinued. I had hoped to also purchase it in monogram but I was too slow.

Here's a picture I took last year of some of my DA pieces so you get an idea of the sizing. The mini Pochette, followed by the Milla clutch, then the Pochette accessoire. The two Pochettes have greater depth. The Milla I use as a wallet in the summer, or sometimes as an evening clutch and it can accommodate my iPhone 5, a couple cards and a bit of cash. It is super slim. It will not hold a big key ring. I need a driver when I use it! (The LV gold key ring chain on top of the Pochette I bought separately and I use that instead of the vachetta strap to make it more dressy).

AF61AEC5-2379-45A5-BA39-F6CBC45D6C30.jpeg

I like this colour a lot. It's very fresh and I love the navy. Makes me wonder if I should get this one instead of peony with brass hardware? Hm....
Is this the color someone referenced as being like Tiffany blue? At first I thought they were referring to the steel blue color from the last SAS but this may be more like T Blue. I'd love to see it IRL!

Reactions: musiclover
Hi BBG! This is the LV Damier Azur Milla. It's a small pouch with one interior pocket. It has the alacantra lining so it feels very luxurious. Unfortunately it has been discontinued. I had hoped to also purchase it in monogram but I was too slow.

Here's a picture I took last year of some of my DA pieces so you get an idea of the sizing. The mini Pochette, followed by the Milla clutch, then the Pochette accessoire. The two Pochettes have greater depth. The Milla I use as a wallet in the summer, or sometimes as an evening clutch and it can accommodate my iPhone 5, a couple cards and a bit of cash. It is super slim. It will not hold a big key ring. I need a driver when I use it! (The LV gold key ring chain on top of the Pochette I bought separately and I use that instead of the vachetta strap to make it more dressy).

View attachment 4001627

Thanks so much for the comparison pix! Looks like a good size

Reactions: musiclover
I picked mine up from UPS today! It wasn’t wrapped to the nines but it was partially wrapped and the feet weren’t scuffed so I don’t think it was handled much so I’m a happy camper! It’s a keeper! Hope yours comes the same way or better

Yay! So happy for you! :tup:

I have my fingers crossed that mine will be in good shape as well! I'll find out on Saturday...

Is this the color someone referenced as being like Tiffany blue? At first I thought they were referring to the steel blue color from the last SAS but this may be more like T Blue. I'd love to see it IRL!
Me too! This looks similar to steel blue but hard to know. The difference in the interiors would also make the blues appear differently. Looks like it's time for a trip to the boutique!

View attachment 4001679 What bags can convince me to move out of my Celines? Only Rogues.

I chose the big boy tonight because it's going to snow yet again, so I need the room for my hat and gloves etc.
I love this Rogue, it's really beautiful. Is it the one that is currently on the website? I should double check that this is a full sized Rogue? I have the Rogue Chalk 25 and it's lovely, so now I'm considering a second Rogue but in a bigger size.

Reactions: Ms.Lady
So, I found this on a British department store site. I thought this is an accurate color of the marine. Not Tiffany blue. I actually like the Steel much better.

https://www.johnlewis.com/coach-cro...let/p3392016?colour=Marine#media-overlay_show

And here is an image of the same color from Zappos

https://www.zappos.com/p/coach-colo...-sv-marine-multi/product/9040727/color/747469
91jRZ6muRfL.jpg

Not loving this color at all and I love Steel Blue and Cornflower.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoachMaven
So, I found this on a British department store site. I thought this is an accurate color of the marine. Not Tiffany blue. I actually like the Steel much better.

https://www.johnlewis.com/coach-cro...let/p3392016?colour=Marine#media-overlay_show

And here is an image of the same color from Zappos

https://www.zappos.com/p/coach-colo...-sv-marine-multi/product/9040727/color/747469
91jRZ6muRfL.jpg

Not loving this color at all and I love Steel Blue and Cornflower.

I think this color is extremely hard to capture in photographs. I took my Marine Rogue 25 into three different rooms. In the sunlight it looks completely different than in regular kitchen lights. Then, in the living room light where there is a mixture of both, that's probably the most accurate depiction, which I still think is kind of a steel blue. I think each leather takes it differently. I personally think the glove tanned leather soaks up this color better. It was prettier in the saddle bag 23 than on my rogue but I still love the rogue!

I think this color is extremely hard to capture in photographs. I took my Marine Rogue 25 into three different rooms. In the sunlight it looks completely different than in regular kitchen lights. Then, in the living room light where there is a mixture of both, that's probably the most accurate depiction, which I still think is kind of a steel blue. I think each leather takes it differently. I personally think the glove tanned leather soaks up this color better. It was prettier in the saddle bag 23 than on my rogue but I still love the rogue!
I didn't get the Rogue in this color but I got the crossbody clutch! I actually Love love love this color! I can't wait to get it tomorrow!