Rogue Club

Hello. :smile: I am now just coming back to purchasing Coach after taking a break. I was interested in purchasing a Rogue on the sale they're having. Are the olive and butterscotch rogues now completely sold out? I don't see them available online. I think im late to the party.

Hello. :smile: I am now just coming back to purchasing Coach after taking a break. I was interested in purchasing a Rogue on the sale they're having. Are the olive and butterscotch rogues now completely sold out? I don't see them available online. I think im late to the party.
You'll have to check availability with the stores since JAX is out if them. Do you have an SA or a store who can do a search for you? There a few that are being returned so you just might find one.

You'll have to check availability with the stores since JAX is out if them. Do you have an SA or a store who can do a search for you? There a few that are being returned so you just might find one.
I had an SA, but he left the company. Another SA helped me today when I went to purchase a borough bag, but I didn't know what styles had been included in the sale until after I left. She showed me full price purses when she was offering to give 40% discount on a full price bag. I've been reading though in some posts that rogues are excluded. Hopefully I can find a discounted rogue. ☺

I had an SA, but he left the company. Another SA helped me today when I went to purchase a borough bag, but I didn't know what styles had been included in the sale until after I left. She showed me full price purses when she was offering to give 40% discount on a full price bag. I've been reading though in some posts that rogues are excluded. Hopefully I can find a discounted rogue. [emoji5]
It sounds like she was giving you the Friends & Family discount on the full price bags. You can also get 20% off the sale priced bags with that discount. Yes, the current Rogues and the Bandit are excluded from the F&F discount. Definitely have her do a search for you. Hope you can get one!

If I offended anyone with my frustration of the keeping of too large a credit, I apologize. It was not my intention.
I can understand both sides of the 'argument'. I know a couple of people who do the same thing, take back quite a few items, returns and exchanges, they leave the items with a SA. They then go pick out a different size for the exchange and then pickup more items to buy. They do not know the amount for the items they are returning. When all is said and done the SA will tell them how much more they owe or how much credit they have. The receipt is folded up, then taken home and thrown in drawer, never to be looked at unless it is needed for another return. They would never know a mistake was made for or against them. They have money, that isn't a problem, but they would also be upset if a store called them a week later telling them they needed to pay that amount or return the bag. On the other hand, if the mistake had been made against them, they would also be mad and wanting their money back.

I'm too OCD, anal or whatever you want to call it. I know the ballpark figure of what I'm returning and what I am spending, if any, so I know if something is off by much. I even figure up how much credit I'll get from taking my books to the used book store. I'll speak up if the amount doesn't sound right one way or the other, whether it's in a high end store or Walmart, but that's just me.

Reactions: Hobbsy
I can understand both sides of the 'argument'. I know a couple of people who do the same thing, take back quite a few items, returns and exchanges, they leave the items with a SA. They then go pick out a different size for the exchange and then pickup more items to buy. They do not know the amount for the items they are returning. When all is said and done the SA will tell them how much more they owe or how much credit they have. The receipt is folded up, then taken home and thrown in drawer, never to be looked at unless it is needed for another return. They would never know a mistake was made for or against them. They have money, that isn't a problem, but they would also be upset if a store called them a week later telling them they needed to pay that amount or return the bag. On the other hand, if the mistake had been made against them, they would also be mad and wanting their money back.

I'm too OCD, anal or whatever you want to call it. I know the ballpark figure of what I'm returning and what I am spending, if any, so I know if something is off by much. I even figure up how much credit I'll get from taking my books to the used book store. I'll speak up if the amount doesn't sound right one way or the other, whether it's in a high end store or Walmart, but that's just me.
I do the same, I know a ballpark figure of purchases and returns. I think that's just good business, unless you're so loaded it doesn't matter.
I just talk before I think. I also forget that I don't need to worry about what someone else is doing, I just need to take care of myself.

Okay, as soon as the price of the Butterscotch rogue was reduced during this sale, I called JaX to have the price of my Butterscotch rogue adjusted. So, they adjusted...twice. They credited my card twice instead of one time. I sent them an email letting them know about it and asking them to reverse the transaction. So, hopefully they will do it. What else should I do?

Reactions: Hobbsy and RayKay
Okay, as soon as the price of the Butterscotch rogue was reduced during this sale, I called JaX to have the price of my Butterscotch rogue adjusted. So, they adjusted...twice. They credited my card twice instead of one time. I sent them an email letting them know about it and asking them to reverse the transaction. So, hopefully they will do it. What else should I do?
I think you have done your due diligence, don't You?

Reactions: RayKay
Last year when I purchased the Rexy azure skinny tote via JAX, they did not charge my credit card. I called twice to let them know and they still didn't charge it. I waited about a month and called a third time, the JAX rep sort of laughed at me for being so anal about it. Maybe I'm crazy but I couldn't enjoy my tote knowing I didn't pay for it. Even though it wasn't my fault, the guilt of knowing I didn't pay for it would have eaten at my conscience. They finally did charge it and it was a relief-I could finally enjoy my tote!

Last year when I purchased the Rexy azure skinny tote via JAX, they did not charge my credit card. I called twice to let them know and they still didn't charge it. I waited about a month and called a third time, the JAX rep sort of laughed at me for being so anal about it. Maybe I'm crazy but I couldn't enjoy my tote knowing I didn't pay for it. Even though it wasn't my fault, the guilt of knowing I didn't pay for it would have eaten at my conscience. They finally did charge it and it was a relief-I could finally enjoy my tote!
Isn't that crazy? They were probably shocked at someone Wanting to pay!