Rogue Club

Well, I drove over and now I'm told it doesn't work with the black. And F&F does end tomorrow. They apologized for the nisinformation but I wasn't too happy until they searched again for me for a Rogue in butterscotch and found me one in another state! [emoji173][emoji173] now I just wait for delivery.
Glad they found one for you. I hope you love it. When does it arrive?

Reactions: lilmore
I am so sorry! If the SA told you it worked on the black and you drove that far - IMO they should have extended/honored that discount to you.
Regardless - happy to hear they found you a butterscotch! Great price now and gorgeous combo! Are they shipping overnight? I HATE waiting ;)
I didn't even ask about shipping time frame. I was just happy they found one and I didn't drive over there for nothing. The SA that helped me tried talking to the manager so it could be honored, but she wouldn't budge. (The SA actually said she would've made a small scene to see if it would work, but that's unlike me) Me not purchasing anything to make a point wouldn't have had an effect either since several SA's were helping a customer that was purchasing A LOT of bags. They kept taking bags out loaded with what she was buying. I was told she was a reseller.:amazed::amazed::heart:

Since we're all being honest about our feelings on this thread, I will chime in on what Chihua5 just posted.

In her particular situation, I also would have called Coach to notify them that I hadn't been charged. I'll admit that part of that reason would be that I'd assume that inevitably they'd realize their error and rightfully charge me anyway, and I'd like to know when I should expect the belated charge. Plus, I wouldn't want the rep that took my order to be reprimanded -- people make mistakes.

However, and this is a big HOWEVER... after my initial phone call to them I would NOT have called again! I'd feel that I did my part to notify them and that would relieve me of any guilt. So, if my initial phone call was ignored, fell through the cracks, went under their radar, was accidently not recorded because it was an employee's first day on the job, or any other one of the myriad of unacceptable excuses that I've experienced with retailers over the years when the ERROR WAS IN THEIR FAVOR AND AGAINST ME, I'd be fine with them neglecting to charge me. After my first attempt to be honest and ethical will be ignored (like it was with chihua5, plus they even laughed at her!), then it's ON THEM! My blood would have boiled if after my third phone call someone makes fun of me instead of thanking me for doing the right thing.

As we all say on here, "that's just me". I'm not judging anyone else's thoughts or intending to offend anyone.

I know I'm a bit strange but I just couldn't let it go. My concern was my feelings on how I felt about having a tote I didn't pay for. We are all different and each person knows what works for them, thus the "that's just me" differences in us.

Since we're all being honest about our feelings on this thread, I will chime in on what Chihua5 just posted.

In her particular situation, I also would have called Coach to notify them that I hadn't been charged. I'll admit that part of that reason would be that I'd assume that inevitably they'd realize their error and rightfully charge me anyway, and I'd like to know when I should expect the belated charge. Plus, I wouldn't want the rep that took my order to be reprimanded -- people make mistakes.

However, and this is a big HOWEVER... after my initial phone call to them I would NOT have called again! I'd feel that I did my part to notify them and that would relieve me of any guilt. So, if my initial phone call was ignored, fell through the cracks, went under their radar, was accidently not recorded because it was an employee's first day on the job, or any other one of the myriad of unacceptable excuses that I've experienced with retailers over the years when the ERROR WAS IN THEIR FAVOR AND AGAINST ME, I'd be fine with them neglecting to charge me. After my first attempt to be honest and ethical will be ignored (like it was with chihua5, plus they even laughed at her!), then it's ON THEM! My blood would have boiled if after my third phone call someone makes fun of me instead of thanking me for doing the right thing.

As we all say on here, "that's just me". I'm not judging anyone else's thoughts or intending to offend anyone.
I agree. It's almost like she had to force them to take her money. Nope. Like you said, notified them of their error and offered to correct it and they don't?! Fine...buh bye.

Reactions: K.E.W.
I didn't even ask about shipping time frame. I was just happy they found one and I didn't drive over there for nothing. The SA that helped me tried talking to the manager so it could be honored, but she wouldn't budge. (The SA actually said she would've made a small scene to see if it would work, but that's unlike me) Me not purchasing anything to make a point wouldn't have had an effect either since several SA's were helping a customer that was purchasing A LOT of bags. They kept taking bags out loaded with what she was buying. I was told she was a reseller.:amazed::amazed::heart:

Did you have a look at her actual selection? If you did, you could check Ebay to see how fast she'll list them, IF she's an EBay seller, that is, hehe.

Interesting you were told she was a reseller. I thought they were against resellers? Although if they are buying a lot the SAs/Store get the sales!

Reactions: RayKay
View attachment 3744595 View attachment 3744596 View attachment 3744598

She's here and I love! Perfect condition all around. The color is kinda like a dusty pink not at all orange like color. I have my steggy pink case so you can see the different shade of pinks. Hardware is gunmetal. Added my Pink Rexy for now.
Congratulations!! That is a gorgeous color!! And are the handles like an oxblood or burgundy color? I like the color much better in the pic you posted vs the stock photos I've seen! Oh so much temptation :nuts: