RM bags spotted in TV or Film....

Oh, the simone clutch is much bigger than I originally thought which makes me want it even more...although not sure whether I want it in tye die. I know it will be coming in navy luxe and silver streak...anyone know of any other colors???

^^^ Omg, Arm Candy Lady, looks like you got your wish...The tie-dye Simone is already for sale on the RM website (pre-order, but still)...

Damn, looks like I 'll have to wait before I get my hands on this clutch...(I really need to stop shopping bags for a couple of months...:rolleyes:)...!!! But, Simone, I 'll hold you some day!!! :P:P:P

^^^ Shaurin, besides the tie-dye and the silver, I don't know of any other colors at this point...Looks like we'll found out soon...:smile:

I think i saw Stephanie Pratt carrying a white with navy patent mam when she was having dinner with Doug in last night's episode. Did anyone else notice that or was i just seeing things?

I think i saw Stephanie Pratt carrying a white with navy patent mam when she was having dinner with Doug in last night's episode. Did anyone else notice that or was i just seeing things?

I saw it too :yes: She's worn this MAB o MAM in a previous episode from this season...it's nice! It reminds me a lot of my MAB Cream/Brown wicker trim...I just :heart: it!

Does anyone watch Tim Gunn's Guide to Style? On the ep with real estate agent Caroline, they gave her a patent Simone clutch!!!

Yep, I saw that! Nice clutch. I think the girl wasn't overly in love with it when they gave it to her, but then she warmed up to it in the end when she was modeling it with her new dress. Lucky gal ;).

Yep, I saw that! Nice clutch. I think the girl wasn't overly in love with it when they gave it to her, but then she warmed up to it in the end when she was modeling it with her new dress. Lucky gal ;).

I know, at first I was yelling at the TV that she didn't even appreciate it! But then she was hugging and flashed it at the end, so it turned out well. I always say that I need to dress really horribly on purpose to get my friends to nominate me for one of those makeover shows just so I can get a whole new wardrobe. :graucho:

Though I wonder what they'd say if I blew my entire shopping budget on purses. :whistle:

I was watching Gossip Girl tonight and I think the model Agnes (?) was wearing the rose clutch in gold when Jenny and her went to the club.

I saw that too!!! I kept staring at the chain hanging on her shoulder and kept thinking "hmm...looks like RM" then when she runs to hug Max(?) the photographer, it was RM! you got it right, lucky!

I just watched the "What Not to Wear" episode "Jackie" and they showed a Navy Luxe
(I think) Market Tote as one of the initial example of what would look better than what she had.

I could SO use that show... :sad: All I have is the bag (ohh yeah).