Rihanna

Kyle has dumb fans though. They believe everything that family serves them. Dumb people spend money on anything.
There's a lot of people who purchased the lip kits off the strength of YT beauty gurus reviewing the lip kits. Some of them are sent PR products while other smaller channels, who are not on PR list, purchased them because it's the "it" item to review and they need the hits. I wouldn't ascribe the sales of her lip kits to her fans. Hell I've seen videos of "gurus" saying they don't like the Kardashians but still pushing her lip kit. lol

Last edited:
There's a lot of people who purchased the lip kits off the strength of YT beauty gurus reviewing the lip kits. Some of them are sent PR products while other smaller channels, who are not on PR list, purchased them because it's the "it" item to review and they need the hits. I would ascribe the sales of her lip kits to her fans. Hell I've seen videos of "gurus" saying they don't like the Kardashians but still pushing her lip kit. lol

Didn't I read her kits are the exact knock off of another line that has been out for years?

There's a lot of people who purchased the lip kits off the strength of YT beauty gurus reviewing the lip kits. Some of them are sent PR products while other smaller channels, who are not on PR list, purchased them because it's the "it" item to review and they need the hits. I wouldn't ascribe the sales of her lip kits to her fans. Hell I've seen videos of "gurus" saying they don't like the Kardashians but still pushing her lip kit. lol

+1

I'm not a K fan, don't hate them or anything, just never watched the shows. I ordered a lip kit a while back just to see what all the buzz was about. I know a lot of people who have done the same, just because they've seen them reviewed and want to give them a shot.

my friend is always trying to get me to by kylielipkits
i rather die tbh

i will buy rihs stuff though

Reactions: WhitleyGilbert