Rihanna

That Gucci jumpsuit was a LOOK. The other girls could never. I was kinda bummed she didn't jump on stage with Kendrick and perform Loyalty...she rode the hell out of that beat.

I'm all for the return of thickanna, she looks healthy and happy to me. She took her employees on a Fenty Corp retreat to Mexico complete with a piñata with candy and vibrators inside. Not a bad company to work for, lol.

That Gucci jumpsuit was a LOOK. The other girls could never. I was kinda bummed she didn't jump on stage with Kendrick and perform Loyalty...she rode the hell out of that beat.

I'm all for the return of thickanna, she looks healthy and happy to me. She took her employees on a Fenty Corp retreat to Mexico complete with a piñata with candy and vibrators inside. Not a bad company to work for, lol.
Think she'll hire me as an intern?!

Keeping my hopes up for performance this weekend. The song is too good for them not to perform it live :angel: