Rihanna

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :yahoo:New thread!

2. checking in!

Hated the last outfit lol..

Necole B posted an article this morning about Rih going off on someone on IG that was saying she was the reason JR Smith was shooting bricks. I would post the article but the site is blocked here. They're hating on me and my daily blog roll :lol:

3. Riri Hearts MAC- Summer Collection. Launches June 7th.

Lipsticks:

Riri Woo
    Riri Boy
    Heaux- :lol: Only Rih. This is the color I want to get my hands on. It looks pretty.

[​IMG]

Blush Duo

[​IMG]

Lustre drops

[​IMG]

B4gs4happiness likes this.
  4. Heaux looks GORGEOUS!

5. New thread!! yay. I want Heaux & Boy. But Boy looks like up the Amp to me.

6. They do look similar. I think the only real difference is that Riri Boy is matte.

7. I'm definitely snagging Heaux!

8. I see I'm gonna be heaux'n this summer... :graucho:

9. I do not wear makeup but these lipsticks have me veeeeeeery intrigued. Has anyone tried them?

10. Ok thanks, I saw Rih's response in the archived thread too. That girl is a mess lol.

11. New York City (May 16)

article-2325960-19D42903000005DC-788_634x835.jpg article-2325960-19D428A3000005DC-808_634x863.jpg
  12. The moment I get a flat stomach like hers.. I'm never wearing full length shirts. Mark my words :roflmfao:

13. New York City (May 17)

smiley+Rihanna+goes+casual+white+shirt+black+SUT8notlpkHx.jpg smiley+Rihanna+goes+casual+white+shirt+black+iOrGYhw9_G8x.jpg smiley+Rihanna+goes+casual+white+shirt+black+a1HyhKsPWQ6x.jpg
  14. Her hairstylist just opened a salon in Brooklyn.... now you can go and get your hurr did like Rihanna's...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice