Rihanna

1. :yahoo:New thread!

2. checking in!

Hated the last outfit lol..

Necole B posted an article this morning about Rih going off on someone on IG that was saying she was the reason JR Smith was shooting bricks. I would post the article but the site is blocked here. They're hating on me and my daily blog roll :lol:

3. Riri Hearts MAC- Summer Collection. Launches June 7th.

Lipsticks:

Riri Woo
    Riri Boy
    Heaux- :lol: Only Rih. This is the color I want to get my hands on. It looks pretty.

[​IMG]

Blush Duo

[​IMG]

Lustre drops

[​IMG]

B4gs4happiness likes this.
  4. Heaux looks GORGEOUS!

5. New thread!! yay. I want Heaux & Boy. But Boy looks like up the Amp to me.

6. They do look similar. I think the only real difference is that Riri Boy is matte.

7. I'm definitely snagging Heaux!

8. I see I'm gonna be heaux'n this summer... :graucho:

9. I do not wear makeup but these lipsticks have me veeeeeeery intrigued. Has anyone tried them?

10. Ok thanks, I saw Rih's response in the archived thread too. That girl is a mess lol.

11. New York City (May 16)

article-2325960-19D42903000005DC-788_634x835.jpg article-2325960-19D428A3000005DC-808_634x863.jpg
  12. The moment I get a flat stomach like hers.. I'm never wearing full length shirts. Mark my words :roflmfao:

13. New York City (May 17)

smiley+Rihanna+goes+casual+white+shirt+black+SUT8notlpkHx.jpg smiley+Rihanna+goes+casual+white+shirt+black+iOrGYhw9_G8x.jpg smiley+Rihanna+goes+casual+white+shirt+black+a1HyhKsPWQ6x.jpg
  14. Her hairstylist just opened a salon in Brooklyn.... now you can go and get your hurr did like Rihanna's...