Revolve Clothing Codes/Coupon/Deals revolve.com

I have a 25% off code for use on one item only, no idea if it is also valid on restricted brands though. I got it on Monday (March 16), so I think it's valid until Sunday (7 days from the day I received it). If you use it, please post here saying so! Here it is: DILRFYFCGO

Good new, the JT code is still work. I just wrote a emial to revolve.

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry. Our system is currently experiencing an error with our coupons. Go ahead and place the order and then call or email us with the order number and we will apply the discount to your order. Please remember that due to the manufacturer’s request, we are not allowed to use code matching and coupons on the following brands: Kooba, Rebecca Minkoff, Gustto, Treesje,Goldenblue,7 for All Mankind, Hudson Jeans, Nudie Jeans, True Religion, Rock and Republic, Joe's Jeans, Citizens of Humanity and Paige Denim, Lutz and Patmos, Apolis Activism, Jovovich Hawk, Vena Cava. Cheap Monday, Clu, Sea, Common Projects, Rogues Gallery, Rose, A Lawless, Dolce and Gabbana, Band of Brands and Botkier. I understand that this can be an inconvenience, but unfortunately it is a restriction placed upon us by the manufacturer. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to doing business with you!

I just tried using JT, and it didn't work. :sad: I've been a loyal Revolve shopper for a long time, and I loved that code--it helped with the exchange rate on the Canadian dollar. I won't be shopping there as much now.

I agree with plain jane--getting rid of the free return shipping makes more sense! We all loved JT!

^ snowwhite, it sounds like you still need to place the order then email Revolve in order to get the 15% discount, actually. If their system is on the fritz right now, it still may not recognise coupons until the error is fixed, which may not be an immediate thing.