Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters

OMG i just found these at my CVS! they had a full display so i didnt pick any up.. im going to check out some online swatches and figure out which one i want to try. i literally was jumping with excitement over finding them, LOL!!

I picked up Pink Truffle and Candy Apple and I LOVE both of them! The packaging is cute and they feel great on the lips. They remind me a lot of the MAC Sheen Supreme lipsticks that came out back in the summer. They are very pigmented - more like a lipstick as opposed to a lip butter. Definitely plan on purchasing more in the future :tup:.

I found these at Walgreens. I got Creme Brulee, and Peach Parfait. I think they are ....ok? I definitely feel like I have several lipsticks that "feel" just as good on my lips.

PSA for Canadian (specifically, TO girls!):

They've arrived. They had a cardboard display at the Shoppers in the underground Bay-Adelaide centre; didn't look like they'd sold out of any... yet. The display was pretty full, but they also put it in the skincare aisle (along with the Olivia Wilde/CS display) instead of the makeup aisle - which seemed to be overrun with Maybelline collections, at the moment.

I believe they were $10.99+tax. HTHs some of the girls who were interested - TBH, with all the hype, I'm a little buttered-out, and I'll probably just wait till they're on the Revlon schematic or on promotion before I purchase. It was exciting to actually see them in person (no testers though, from what I could see/tell though!) but again, I didn't think they looked as spectacular as everyone made out to be. I understand it's drugstore, but I'd heard people on Youtube claim they felt as classy and as expensive - packaging-wise - as Dior LipGlow, and I would definately disagree - they're nice, but they're as drugstore as any of Revlon's other lines.

I'm not very thrilled w/ mine. They're just OK for me. L'Oreal has come out w/ a less pigmented "Balm". According to Nouveau Cheap it's been spotted at Rite Aid, I'm looking at mine tomorrow.

So far I have tried Tutti Frutti (:tdown:) and Gumdrop (:tup::tup:)... TF was too orange for me but Gumdrop is the most beautiful lavender ever... I will definitely stock up of Gumdrop when I can find it, it's perfect!

My Target was almost wiped out completely, but I did get a Candy Apple, which is beautiful. I found a display at CVS, but that was wiped out. I think once we get past Christmas (and the drugstores get rid of the crap-tacular kids makeup sets) they'll be more widely available.

Are they going to be a regular product? I really want t try red velvet. Ugh and I hate those no name sets too. They're taking up all the space where the new collections would sit. :sad: