Revisional double eyelids surgery

I've been reading through the pages but I've no idea which clinic to choose? I had non incisional des and ptosis correction at jk clinic 2 years ago. Now my crease has lower and my eyes don't look big anymore. I want to have a higher crease and rounder eyes. Can anyone advise me which clinic and surgeon is good? Thank you

Just had my 4th revisional DES.
A little history: I had my first DES, epi, ptosis April of 2015 in unique. They didn't do such a good job because pretty much one eye was way bigger than the other, with ptosis being really strong in the left eye and extremely weak in the other. In other words, my left eye were always wide open and my right eye was a lazy eye. The doc also took off too much from the left eye because it doesn't close fully when I go to sleep. However, I must admit that he did an extremely good job on the epi corners as there were no scars at all. 6 months post op, the scars on my DES were also barely visible so I guess i applaud him for that. Fast forward to November 2015, I went back to unique to try to get something done about the unevenness of my left and right eye from the initial procedure. The doc acknowledged that something needed to be done with the right eye, because it was apparent that it was a lazy eye. It was a quick procedure, I believe he tightened the ptosis (even though i felt he should've made my crease higher). Stitches were out on the 3rd day. For the first 2 months, while the swelling was still a bit prominent, my eyes were quite even. However, once the swelling subsided, I was back to the initial problem of one eye looking a lot bigger than the other. I went back to korea October of 2016 to get another revision and after much research was set on going to MVP. However, my airbnb host had her revisional DES done in DA and I really liked her results. I was convinced I should at least consult with DA before my visit to MVP. I did not have an appointment at DA, I literally just walked in and was accommodated by an English in house translator. A couple hours later I spoke with Dr. Jang, which was the primary DES surgeon in DA. I was surprised at how good her english was, and how well she was able to communicate with me. She addressed all my issues without me having to tell her. impressive. She also pointed out that because of the slight uneveness of my eyebrows (one being higher than the other) it will not be such an easy fix, but she'll try her best. She was really meticulous in her work and she fixed the main problem. I no longer suffer from a lazy eye on one side, and a surprised looking eye on the other. One thing that I did realize was not up to par from my DES surgery at unique were the scars. My scars from unique after my first DES was practically invisible. However, my scars from DA were still very very obvious and noticeable even after 7 months post op. Or it might just be that I can't heal as fast now? No idea. Anyway, Dr. Jang did a great job in the revision. HOWEVER, I did come back just yesterday for a 4th revision from Dr. Jang of DA. I'm really hoping this will be my last and final one. As great of a job as Dr. Jang did half a year ago in fixing ALOT of the problems that Unique made, the width of my creases weren't completely even, which bothered me a bit. Although my eyes look even and the ptosis are evenly balanced as well, the droop in one of my creases made me take this one last trip.
I arrived to DA at 10:30 AM in the morning and had surgery at 12:30. Dr. Jang said it was a quick fix and she did her best to even out the creases (she only operated on my right eye).
I'll most likely see results in 1-2 months because usually from past experiences, by then i would be able to tell if my creases are symmetrical.
All in all, even though my eyes have yet to heal, I'm thankful for Dr.Jang from DA. I feel like if I had initially went to her instead of unique that gave me 2 blotched jobs, i might have been able to avoid all these revisions. They say revisional DES is a lot harder than regular DES and I feel Dr. Jang from DA did an AMAZING job in fixing my eyes. I have no regrets going to her initially for my 3rd revision and I have no regrets coming back to her for my fourth. For those of you contemplating on which doctor to do your revisional DES with, definitely give Dr.Jang from DES a try and consult with her.
Thats all for now, and if any one has any questions for me at all, PM me!

I've been reading through the pages but I've no idea which clinic to choose? I had non incisional des and ptosis correction at jk clinic 2 years ago. Now my crease has lower and my eyes don't look big anymore. I want to have a higher crease and rounder eyes. Can anyone advise me which clinic and surgeon is good? Thank you

My two Korean friends went to HyundaiMihak for double eyelid surgery revision and nose job. They look good so now I'm considering Hyundai Mihak Medical Aesthetics.

You can check out their homepages. http://www.h-mihak.com/

Reactions: booviker
Hi all, I plan to have double eyelid revision done. Find my eyes uneven, lids kinda thick, crease abit high. Totally no clue where is best to get it done. Just been procrastinating for the last 5years!! So scared that I don't get a good doctor again. Pls help! Any advise which doctor is goid and reliable? Thank u!!!!!!

Reactions: LaTerre
Hi all, I plan to have double eyelid revision done. Find my eyes uneven, lids kinda thick, crease abit high. Totally no clue where is best to get it done. Just been procrastinating for the last 5years!! So scared that I don't get a good doctor again. Pls help! Any advise which doctor is goid and reliable? Thank u!!!!!!

I'm considering between MVP, April31, and GNG (but someone here said all their reviews are fake). GNG seems good for nose but idk about eyes

Just had my 4th revisional DES.
A little history: I had my first DES, epi, ptosis April of 2015 in unique. They didn't do such a good job because pretty much one eye was way bigger than the other, with ptosis being really strong in the left eye and extremely weak in the other. In other words, my left eye were always wide open and my right eye was a lazy eye. The doc also took off too much from the left eye because it doesn't close fully when I go to sleep. However, I must admit that he did an extremely good job on the epi corners as there were no scars at all. 6 months post op, the scars on my DES were also barely visible so I guess i applaud him for that. Fast forward to November 2015, I went back to unique to try to get something done about the unevenness of my left and right eye from the initial procedure. The doc acknowledged that something needed to be done with the right eye, because it was apparent that it was a lazy eye. It was a quick procedure, I believe he tightened the ptosis (even though i felt he should've made my crease higher). Stitches were out on the 3rd day. For the first 2 months, while the swelling was still a bit prominent, my eyes were quite even. However, once the swelling subsided, I was back to the initial problem of one eye looking a lot bigger than the other. I went back to korea October of 2016 to get another revision and after much research was set on going to MVP. However, my airbnb host had her revisional DES done in DA and I really liked her results. I was convinced I should at least consult with DA before my visit to MVP. I did not have an appointment at DA, I literally just walked in and was accommodated by an English in house translator. A couple hours later I spoke with Dr. Jang, which was the primary DES surgeon in DA. I was surprised at how good her english was, and how well she was able to communicate with me. She addressed all my issues without me having to tell her. impressive. She also pointed out that because of the slight uneveness of my eyebrows (one being higher than the other) it will not be such an easy fix, but she'll try her best. She was really meticulous in her work and she fixed the main problem. I no longer suffer from a lazy eye on one side, and a surprised looking eye on the other. One thing that I did realize was not up to par from my DES surgery at unique were the scars. My scars from unique after my first DES was practically invisible. However, my scars from DA were still very very obvious and noticeable even after 7 months post op. Or it might just be that I can't heal as fast now? No idea. Anyway, Dr. Jang did a great job in the revision. HOWEVER, I did come back just yesterday for a 4th revision from Dr. Jang of DA. I'm really hoping this will be my last and final one. As great of a job as Dr. Jang did half a year ago in fixing ALOT of the problems that Unique made, the width of my creases weren't completely even, which bothered me a bit. Although my eyes look even and the ptosis are evenly balanced as well, the droop in one of my creases made me take this one last trip.
I arrived to DA at 10:30 AM in the morning and had surgery at 12:30. Dr. Jang said it was a quick fix and she did her best to even out the creases (she only operated on my right eye).
I'll most likely see results in 1-2 months because usually from past experiences, by then i would be able to tell if my creases are symmetrical.
All in all, even though my eyes have yet to heal, I'm thankful for Dr.Jang from DA. I feel like if I had initially went to her instead of unique that gave me 2 blotched jobs, i might have been able to avoid all these revisions. They say revisional DES is a lot harder than regular DES and I feel Dr. Jang from DA did an AMAZING job in fixing my eyes. I have no regrets going to her initially for my 3rd revision and I have no regrets coming back to her for my fourth. For those of you contemplating on which doctor to do your revisional DES with, definitely give Dr.Jang from DES a try and consult with her.
Thats all for now, and if any one has any questions for me at all, PM me!
Wow thanks for the detailed review! Recently I had read bad reviews about DA but with your post I am having some hope. :smile:

Reactions: booviker