Revisional double eyelids surgery

Wow, Dr Kang seems to be a saver. Do you have the consultant's kakao ID?

I did DES and epi with Dr Kim at BK. As it was my 1st surgery, I didnt have any experience, i chose them cuz they did lots of marketing in Singapore.

i wish i had trusted my gut feelings better. He is an arrogant person who cares only for money but nothing else. His skilles are good, but he definitely doesnt bother to listen or note down your wish. I requested high fold n he agreed he d do 6-7 mm but definitely mine is a 5mm. He even got irritated during the consultation and snapped at me , probably i was there for 15mins instead of 5 mins as he wanted. Later i found out he had a surgery. With that attitude, and the frustrating result, i d never step foot in their office and throw away my money again. Sigh!!!

Hi! I'm planning to lower my double eyelid and also remove the white scars caused by epi surgery. However, i'm not sure whether i should lower double eyelid first or remove the white scars first since i cannot do them both together. Does anyone know more about this?

Hi!
I've posted somewhere in this thread many years ago and have since had revisional double eyelid surgery to fix my botched double eyelids.

I've put up two videos on youtube to help answer all the questions that keep coming up.
To all of you who need revision, don't give up!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1vs-5_b_XU
First vid: experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eFewCh_n40
Second vid: dr. seo and how to do consults

Hope this is ok by PF rules. If the links are removed then just searched for deskorea which you will find my blog too for before and after photos.

Hope this helps. I don't check pf often so just reply in comments section of the videos :smile:

Hi!
I've posted somewhere in this thread many years ago and have since had revisional double eyelid surgery to fix my botched double eyelids.

I've put up two videos on youtube to help answer all the questions that keep coming up.
To all of you who need revision, don't give up!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1vs-5_b_XU
First vid: experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eFewCh_n40
Second vid: dr. seo and how to do consults

Hope this is ok by PF rules. If the links are removed then just searched for deskorea which you will find my blog too for before and after photos.

Hope this helps. I don't check pf often so just reply in comments section of the videos :smile:
@smitten_kitten after all this time as friends on kakao, it was a real treat to see you in your new videos! Not only do you look gorgeous with and without eye makeup, your good and wholesome personality shines through! And each time you turned in your chair, we could see the perfect profile of your eyes and new nose! Thank you for taking the time and effort to make a youtube video. You are a natural! And of course a real person which will help others in their decision making.

Reactions: atomgrrl
For eye surgery, would you recommend in going to big clinics or small clinics where locals go to?
My friend in Korea is looking into eye surgery also, she said MVP; ID; Byul(?); Secret; Namu
Are these clinics good?

hello everyone

i am here to post my experiences for my double eyelid surgery.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/has-anybody-tried-pitangui.803826/page-47

please refer to the above for my first double eyelid surgery at pitangui.

after pitangui botching my eye job, i was really depressed and hid myself from the world for 6 months before going for my next revision. i didn't go back to pitangui to fight for the entitlement of the free revision because i am afraid that they might worsen my eye condition and another reason was that i lost my faith in them. through some online reviews and contacts, i found DR CHUNG from EVE plastic and consulted him regarding my eye revision. at that time my eye lids were asymmetrical, had a hypertrophic scar at one side of my eye and the other eye with exposed mucosal. Dr chung advised me that he can do lateral canthoplasty reversal for me by sewing the corners of my eyes back to its original length and doing a one side eyelid revision for me. as for the hypertrophic scar, he will only be able to revise the scar on my second revision because some surgeries cant be done together.

thus i went back to korea on april 2015 for my first revision and the results were pretty decent. Dr chung is a very reliable doctor as he told me what to expect for my results before the surgery and does not overpromise anything. before my trip to korea, whenever i had doubts about the surgery procedure, i would kakao him and he will always reply me back which is why i trust this doctor. even after my surgery wherever i felt that my recovery wasn't going well, i would send pictures to him and he would advise me what to do and assuring me that everything is normal. i was really thankful for him. (and FYI, he can speak and write in english so its really easy to converse with him without a translator) And so, i went back korea AGAIN last year nov 2016 for my scar revision and dr chung managed to revise 70% of my hypertrophic scar which for me was a good result. although there is still a small scar at my outer corner but i think i will manage to accept it as it is impossible to remove the entire scar.

For now, i think i will end my PS journey here by writing down my experiences/reviews to those who need it. Please choose your surgeon carefully and always remember to read reviews about them and their skills. For me, i guess it was **** luck that i met DR YOO FROM PITANGUI who turned my life to turmoil and very thankful that i met DR CHUNG from EVE plastic surgery who managed to save me. i am not trying to pull some business for DR CHUNG here but to write a very truthful review in hoping that it might help some of you all out there who might have suffered the same fate as me and is very helpless right now. good luck to all of you out there!

Reactions: Thuy Duong 13
First of all is director of BK who is in charge of doing marketing in Singapore.
Of course that he is having hardcore BS marketing in singapore because he got pretty much kicked out from Korea by doing rack of his works and living in Singapore and opened a new clinic there by using name of BK with other singaporean doctor and still active with his BS

And Why all these "Clinics models" and promoters are working in this PF.
I've been here for quite long and came back after erasing my old account and made new one to see or check how is everything lately
but all I can see is workers from clinic who tries to do BS marketing, Clinic's model, Agencies, and etc
Dang.. it changed a lot by giving some BS clueless info from all these workers online
please stop watching us or trying to promote your clinic, company, agnecies. let us share our own freaking ideas about it.

Reactions: soulhunter
Never ever go to Cinderella plastic surgury, it's the worst experience I had ever had in Korea. After surgery, I'm having my two eyes in different size, thighs and inside of the mouth still have affections even after stiches removed 1 months ago. I contacted them and they are doing nothing and no reply... heard lots of horrible story about their nose job and breast jobs as well.

Reactions: LaTerre
jin that sounds very bad :sad: I need a revision done too but prior to surgery my eyelids would change how they want to be on a daily basis (sometimes double eyelid, sometimes mono.. and the left and right eyelids never agreed unless I am having a super uber lucky day). I don't know if my surgeon did a crappy job or it was my eyelids being wonky/healing process that botched it all. Nonetheless it's time for us girls to look forward to a better day with the eyelids reworked and more symmetry attained!! (YAY!! Cheers for us!!).

I am sure Dr. Chung isn't the only surgeon who does epi reversal. I think epi reversal falls into the general category of "revisional DES".

So far I am keen on Opera..
How's ur surgery done? in opera? I will have DES nxt mth in opera, too. Any recommendation for the doctor for DES? Thx