Reveal my new addition's!

HOT4LV

LV Lover:)
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
HI everyone here are my latest addition's to my growing Bbag collection. The Praline RGH PT came today and I love it!:yahoo:It is my first RGH. I was a little worried it would look to much like my 2 Sahara's but I think they are different enough not to be overkill. I took some comparison pics. I have Sahara 10 F/W GSH Pt, 10 S/S RH work and now Praline 11 S/S RGH PT. I also have just added Pommier GGH PT and black GSH city. Thanks everybody for looking and your help;)

Attachments

• IMG_4859.jpg
    IMG_4859.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_4856.jpg
    IMG_4856.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_4860.jpg
    IMG_4860.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_4863.jpg
    IMG_4863.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_4864.jpg
    IMG_4864.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
HI everyone here are my latest addition's to my growing Bbag collection. The Praline RGH PT came today and I love it!:yahoo:It is my first RGH. I was a little worried it would look to much like my 2 Sahara's but I think they are different enough not to be overkill. I took some comparison pics. I have Sahara 10 F/W GSH Pt, 10 S/S RH work and now Praline 11 S/S RGH PT. I also have just added Pommier GGH PT and black GSH city. Thanks everybody for looking and your help;)

Here is a pic of my new Praline RGH by her self and also one of my current collection:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_4713.jpg
    IMG_4713.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_4855.jpg
    IMG_4855.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 228
Your beautiful Sahara's are definitely different enough to keep both. I'm such a sucker for Sahara's - their versatility and warmness keep me coming back season after season.

Gorg collection! Maybe spice it up with a dark blue or something?

Your beautiful Sahara's are definitely different enough to keep both. I'm such a sucker for Sahara's - their versatility and warmness keep me coming back season after season.

Gorg collection! Maybe spice it up with a dark blue or something?

HI That's a great idea. I hope to add dark night:graucho: Thanks so much:biggrin:

LOVE your Praline RGH PT!!! Hope you don't mind that I made it larger...it is gorgeous!!! Comparing the Sahara, besides Sahara being darker, how are the colors different?

IMG_4855.jpg

CONGRATS! :yahoo:

I would also like to know how the 3 are different from each other - from the pics the 2010 saharas look just about the same...

LOVE your Praline RGH PT!!! Hope you don't mind that I made it larger...it is gorgeous!!! Comparing the Sahara, besides Sahara being darker, how are the colors different?

IMG_4855.jpg