Reveal my new addition's!

HOT4LV

LV Lover:)
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
LV heaven
HI everyone here are my latest addition's to my growing Bbag collection. The Praline RGH PT came today and I love it!:yahoo:It is my first RGH. I was a little worried it would look to much like my 2 Sahara's but I think they are different enough not to be overkill. I took some comparison pics. I have Sahara 10 F/W GSH Pt, 10 S/S RH work and now Praline 11 S/S RGH PT. I also have just added Pommier GGH PT and black GSH city. Thanks everybody for looking and your help;)

Attachments

Last edited:

HOT4LV

O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
LV heaven
HI everyone here are my latest addition's to my growing Bbag collection. The Praline RGH PT came today and I love it!:yahoo:It is my first RGH. I was a little worried it would look to much like my 2 Sahara's but I think they are different enough not to be overkill. I took some comparison pics. I have Sahara 10 F/W GSH Pt, 10 S/S RH work and now Praline 11 S/S RGH PT. I also have just added Pommier GGH PT and black GSH city. Thanks everybody for looking and your help;)
Here is a pic of my new Praline RGH by her self and also one of my current collection:biggrin:

Attachments

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
noitacoL
Your beautiful Sahara's are definitely different enough to keep both. I'm such a sucker for Sahara's - their versatility and warmness keep me coming back season after season.

Gorg collection! Maybe spice it up with a dark blue or something?

HOT4LV

O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
LV heaven
Your beautiful Sahara's are definitely different enough to keep both. I'm such a sucker for Sahara's - their versatility and warmness keep me coming back season after season.

Gorg collection! Maybe spice it up with a dark blue or something?
HI That's a great idea. I hope to add dark night:graucho: Thanks so much:biggrin:

imlvholic

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
WOw!!!! Praline RGGH is so dainty & gorgeous, that is for sure a great neutral. Nice alternative to white. Love your Sahara 10, too.

louien

O.G.
Dec 16, 2008
CONGRATS! :yahoo:

I would also like to know how the 3 are different from each other - from the pics the 2010 saharas look just about the same...

LOVE your Praline RGH PT!!! Hope you don't mind that I made it larger...it is gorgeous!!! Comparing the Sahara, besides Sahara being darker, how are the colors different?