Reveal my new addition's!

Thanks guys! The Sahara seams warmer and more golden. I think it depends on what hardware it has though. The RH is warmer than the GSH. Now what to treat them with? I haven't treated any of them I am to chicken. I have apple guard and leather protector I also just got a LMB kit. I am so afraid of getting them dirty and worse color transfer. Any tips guys for light colored bags:smile:?

Treated my sahara f/w? 2010 with apple guard... no color change as far as I'm concerned. Can't comment on the effectivity just yet as I haven't had a chance to use it! - I've been stroking it every once in a while though :noggin:

Thanks guys! The Sahara seams warmer and more golden. I think it depends on what hardware it has though. The RH is warmer than the GSH. Now what to treat them with? I haven't treated any of them I am to chicken. I have apple guard and leather protector I also just got a LMB kit. I am so afraid of getting them dirty and worse color transfer. Any tips guys for light colored bags:smile:?