REVEAL.............My First Marcie!!!

Sep 23, 2009
I couldn't take it anymore....had to have her! I LOVE her! :heart: And I don't think this will be the last Marcie in my collection because NOW I AM HOOKED!! :yahoo:
:love::love:

Sep 23, 2009
Okay, I can't contain my excitement, so here are a few more photos. The color is "Wood." I like how the color of the handles contrasts with the color of the rest of the bag.

Last edited:

llson

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Oh my goodness.................I'm in love......I've been looking at this bag on the NM website --beautiful - congratulations -- great taste!!

kdo

Let's Go Caps!
Nov 1, 2008
Don't be sorry, I can't get enough of your pics! She's beautifully stunning!! I am in love! Wood is lovely and I, too, love the contrast handles. Can it be worn on the shoulder or is it strictly handheld? Congrats!! :yahoo::yahoo::love:

Sep 23, 2009
kdo-

Thanks for the compliments - I love her so much! This is the smaller of the Marcie totes BTW. To answer your question, she can definitely be worn over the shoulder. The handles have a 6" drop, and because the Marcie is so soft and lightweight, it is very comfortable when wearing on the shoulder. I highly recommend the Marcie after finally owning one... :smile:

Sep 23, 2009
mona, bljwl, llson-

Thank you so much! I love her very much! I am now convinced that everyone needs to own a Marcie....not to be an enabler or anything....:graucho:

What I like about the small tote is that it is not really "small." I would call it medium.....the size of medium Paraty or close to it, anyway. I like that both the small tote and the small hobo are not really small but more medium in size and can hold quite alot!

kdo

Let's Go Caps!
Nov 1, 2008
Thanks, it's officially going back on my wish list -- and in Wood! Thanks for sharing and enabling! I am thrilled for you!

Sep 23, 2009
:graucho::graucho:

I have found a new love in Marcie....which is good, something different for a change from my all-time faves Paraty and Heloise. ;)

Sep 23, 2009
DRR- thank you!! I fell in love with the color...I think it will work well with my spring/summer/fall wardrobe.

kdo-
Here is a photo of the small Marcie tote over my shoulder, to give you a sense of the size of the drop of the handles. This photo was taken a few weeks ago when I was still deciding whether I should make the splurge or not! So glad I did!