REVEAL.............My First Marcie!!!

Came back to drool...You look fabulous! This size is perfect on you. Love your outfit and paddington wedges! I just LOVE your wood Marcie so much!

DRR- thank you!! I fell in love with the color...I think it will work well with my spring/summer/fall wardrobe.

kdo-
Here is a photo of the small Marcie tote over my shoulder, to give you a sense of the size of the drop of the handles. This photo was taken a few weeks ago when I was still deciding whether I should make the splurge or not! So glad I did!

Feb2010123.jpg

pursesuader, kdo, shivadiva, and IMJ-

Thank you for the nice words - I really do love this bag, as it is so easy to wear, is comfortable over the shoulder, not heavy at all, and fits many things in it. I am hooked on Marcie now....and my dream now is to get a Marcie small tote in Beige python (especially after seeing Lillemy's Beige python Marcie :drool:). Not sure if it will happen, but I can dream!

I am really happy Chloe came out with Marcie! I think everyone needs at least one of the styles of Marcie! :graucho:

Hey kdo, and anyone else interested in the Marcie tote and its functionality - I have taken some more photos of something that I find very handy with Marcie and just wanted to share. It's the exterior pocket located underneath the flap. It holds cell phone, keys, ID, and/or anything else that requires quick access. It looks smaller than it really is in the photos, as I can fit cell phone and a few things in there. It's quite convenient!! :P

Fall2007Heloise003.jpg

Fall2007Heloise004.jpg

Fall2007Heloise005.jpg

Another detail of the zipper pull....

Fall2007Heloise007.jpg

Marcie relaxing in the sun.... :sunshine:

Fall2007Heloise010.jpg

Thanks, madforchloe! As you can see, I'm back. I love the simple yet thoughful design of the marcie. the pull tabs are very user friendly. I'm neurotic and am constantly looking at bags. I must keep my eyes on the prize. I definitely want to add a Marcie to my collection...now just need to see some bags! Thanks for the gorgeous pictures!

Thank you so much louvre1256, HeartMyMjs, Slegna, Raquel !!! :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

I am enjoying Marcie and using her a lot. She is a very "easy" non-fussy bag, lightweight, and I love looking at the color!! :heart::heart: