REVEAL.............My First Marcie!!!

Sep 23, 2009
I couldn't take it anymore....had to have her! I LOVE her! :heart: And I don't think this will be the last Marcie in my collection because NOW I AM HOOKED!! :yahoo:
:love::love:

EbayPictures010.jpg

EbayPictures015.jpg

EbayPictures006.jpg

EbayPictures016.jpg

Okay, I can't contain my excitement, so here are a few more photos. The color is "Wood." I like how the color of the handles contrasts with the color of the rest of the bag.

EbayPictures014.jpg

EbayPictures007.jpg

EbayPictures001.jpg

EbayPictures011.jpg

Last edited:
Don't be sorry, I can't get enough of your pics! She's beautifully stunning!! I am in love! Wood is lovely and I, too, love the contrast handles. Can it be worn on the shoulder or is it strictly handheld? Congrats!! :yahoo::yahoo::love:

kdo-

Thanks for the compliments - I love her so much! This is the smaller of the Marcie totes BTW. To answer your question, she can definitely be worn over the shoulder. The handles have a 6" drop, and because the Marcie is so soft and lightweight, it is very comfortable when wearing on the shoulder. I highly recommend the Marcie after finally owning one... :smile:

mona, bljwl, llson-

Thank you so much! I love her very much! I am now convinced that everyone needs to own a Marcie....not to be an enabler or anything....:graucho:

What I like about the small tote is that it is not really "small." I would call it medium.....the size of medium Paraty or close to it, anyway. I like that both the small tote and the small hobo are not really small but more medium in size and can hold quite alot!

DRR- thank you!! I fell in love with the color...I think it will work well with my spring/summer/fall wardrobe.

kdo-
Here is a photo of the small Marcie tote over my shoulder, to give you a sense of the size of the drop of the handles. This photo was taken a few weeks ago when I was still deciding whether I should make the splurge or not! So glad I did!

Feb2010123.jpg