Reveal: My 2nd Chanel - unpopular color??? (Modeling pics on p. 8)

LittleMsPerfect, allbrandspls, snowjade, symphoney, rosasharn78, jessdressed, purseinsanity, bittersweetmp, Amysou111, milodrinker, rycool, JetSetGo!, serene, Loco For Coco, fiefkedeteut, *ilovebrad*, howardu09, handbag addict, bregitta, bagtasia, adriana89, mbarbi, Thank you so so so much for all your lovely comments! I appreciate them!

girlfrommoscow, thank you dear! That’s also the main reason why I get this instead of black jumbo!

tooshies, thank you and wowow, anni gray sounds wonderful! Can’t wait for your reveal! I believe your handbag collection must contain many stunning pieces!

dchoi, Thank you but I am not a Chanel expert, does their colour fades generally? I baby my bags a lot, I always try to avoid direct sunshine contact with all my bags, and this gray is not a very light one, so I guess the colour should stay fine?

mariabdc, thank you! I really like grey bags! But I guess my next Chanel would be a more feminine color like pink/purple/red!

goingindebt, yea, totally, I got a friend who only buys bags that have been worn by celerbrity…but secretly I am happy that not many people like this bag…so that it is more special to me!

kobe*A*, thank you so much Dear!!! Hope you are doing well (with all your lovely purchases!!!) LOL, I will post some MOD pictures later on this week! I guess I am hooked to Chanel jewelleries too…

bagcat, thank you!!! are you planning to get one? I think you can still find the Maxi around! From what I read here, seems like it is close to impossible to find a Jumbo though…will post MOD pics later this week!

r15324, thank you! At the moment, I like grey more than Black & Beige too!

Israeli_Flava, thank you for loving my photos, I love taking pictures of my bags! Therefore, I am really glad to hear about this kind of comment! Thank you!!!

:d
the stock is different to different regions. In asia, the colour is so limit. I can say hk chanel has never import caviar grey m/l or jumbo or maxi. I asked sa in chanel about this, they only said that the above items are only been sold in other regions. They are also not familiar with those items and said 'no'