Reveal: My 2nd Chanel - unpopular color??? (Modeling pics on p. 8)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
    I am a BAL gal at heart, bought my 1st Chanel more than a year ago - a medium grey reissue camera case. Didn't think that I will get another one for at least another few years...... However one year after, I fell for my 2nd Chanel! It seems like it is not a popular color?! Not many people like it from what I read in here. I was unsure about this color too, as it is not available in Australia yet...I decided to get it only based on the photos in TPF! I know I won't regret after I opened the BOX! I just LOVE it!
    So here it goes!

[​IMG]

2. can't wait to see!

3. can't wait to see the pictures,

mots importantly is your heart falls in love with the colour :smile:

4. pics pics pics please!!

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. *gasp* grey caviar??

8. As long as you love that colour, then it is a popular colour for you! Pics please? Can't wait.....DD will wake and miss mummy soon....sigh

9. Yes bluetooth101!!!

Here it is my 2010 Grey Caviar Maxi!!!
    The color is so difficult to capture!

Here it is under white lighting.

[​IMG]

10. Under dim yellow lighting

[​IMG]

11. LOVE this bag ~ enjoy!

12. Gorgeous!

13. lovely:cloud9:

14. You can see the color is changing from all different lightings!

Under daylight!

I LUV this photo very much!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Wow! Who says she is not a popular colour??? She is popular to me!!! Very lovely! I love Grey bags! Congratulations!!!

BTW, you said she is not available yet in Oz....where did you get this beauty?