Reveal: My 2nd Chanel - unpopular color??? (Modeling pics on p. 8)

sbelle, mcwee, burberryprncess, mp4, monap_1981, echo_23, Thank you to you all dear!

Angel77, Thank you!! It is the new shiny caviar, softer & lighter than the original caviar, my friend was wearing her 09 Navy Blue Caivar Jumbo yesterday and the difference is obvious.
And thank you for liking my photos! I love taking pictures of my bags! I am using a Canon G10.

clairekirsten, Thank you and I love your Deep Red Maxi too! Are you enjoying your Maxi? I was considering on getting a black Jumbo before, finally chose this grey Maxi because I need more room.

It's gorgeous! I actually contemplated on getting this exact bag, but didn't pull the trigger since I got so many other and am so broke:P

Love all shades of gray(I have an Anni gray and gray camera on its way as well), and this shade is special as it has green undertones.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! These are gorgeous photos!! Not unpopular at all! Such a beautiful grey! Congratulations! :nuts:

You can see the color is changing from all different lightings!

Under daylight!

I LUV this photo very much!
IMG_9387.jpg

IMG_9388.jpg

I love that grey, especially with the SHW! Congratulations!
A question for the color experts out there: was this grey only released in the Maxi? I asked at my local boutique about a grey caviar jumbo and was told Chanel didn't do one this year.

The stock is different to different regions. In Asia, the colour is so limit. I can say HK CHANEL has never import Caviar Grey M/L or Jumbo or Maxi. I asked SA in CHANEL about this, they only said that the above items are only been sold in other regions. They are also not familiar with those items and said 'No'