Reveal: My 2nd Chanel - unpopular color??? (Modeling pics on p. 8)

I love grey bags myself, I have two as well ... it's a beautiful classic color! As long as you love the color, then it really doesn't matter if it's popular or not. Congrats and enjoy your new Chanel!

SOOOO gorgeous! I don't think it is an unpopular color at all! I think a lot of ppl who love it had the dilemma 10A grey caviar vs. 10A grey patent. I know I did! I actually bought the grey patent instead of the grey caviar only because I think the grey is lighter in the patent version and I have the dark grey from '08. Just did not want the bags to be too similar.

Anyways, your new maxi is beyond stunning! Many congrats!!

It's beautiful and don't worry if it's unpopular or not, as long as you love it, that's the most important. I have the very unpopular Moujik bag from a few seasons ago and I still love it ;).
Congratulations on your new bag and enjoy!

bluetooth101, jperiwinkle, kuromi-chan, pro-shopper, kylienarak, sophiae, noobxxs, fufu, catsinthebag, BarbieChanel, saks4me, chellfee, libelle, Thank you so much for all your sweet comments! I love the gorgeous grey maxi! Carried her for the first day yesterday and enjoyed every moment! :nuts: