Reveal...I found love at Neiman Marcus

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the mall after work today to destress. I walked through the handbag dept. at NM and when I saw this bag I fell in love. I can't believe how beautiful this bag is and how much I love it. I had seen pictures of it online and wasn't super impressed...but in person it is a stunner. The leather is so smooth and soft and the new strap length is just right. :heart::heart::heart: Here is my new Metal Plate City. :love:

Attached Files:

2. Wow.. Gorgeous leather and combo, congrats! :smile:

3. The leather looks fantastic :heart:

4. Congrats, so beautiful!

5. Beautiful! One heck of a de-stress, huh!

6. What a beauty!!! Love everything about this bag, the metal, the leather... gorrrgeouss!!!!

7. I've seen so many beautiful pictures of this bag lately! Congrats on such a beautiful purchase, can't help but take away your stress, right?!

It's a gorgeous classic!

8. Thank you. :heart:

9. Yes....it is incredibly soft. :heart:

10. Thank you. :heart:

11. Yes...I feel so much better now. Nothing a beautiful bag couldn't cure. :smile::heart:

12. Is this bag the "chevre Grainee" leather? Thats what I have on my ME bag which is also a 2016.
    Barney's says it is "grained leather".

I'm new to Bal but I was amazed by the leather when I saw these new bags.

The metal plate is growing on me too.

13. Thank you so much. :heart:

14. Neiman Marcus is also calling it grained leather....I am amazed how soft it is. :heart:

15. Congrats on this stunning bag! So elegant and chic at the same time. Enjoy!