Reveal...I found love at Neiman Marcus

Ooh pretty! An excellent way to destress [emoji4] I do hope Dexter and Walter approve [emoji173]️
Hi clevercat. The boys do approve, though they were a little surprised to see a bag as they were expecting me to arrive home with a new clic h bracelet or two to add to my one... but that will have to wait for now. :winkiss:

Welcome to the club .. my hubby purchased mine for me (I had shown him a picture). JUST LOVE IT ..

Attachments

• CJL Black Metal Plate.jpg
    CJL Black Metal Plate.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 112
I went to the mall after work today to destress. I walked through the handbag dept. at NM and when I saw this bag I fell in love. I can't believe how beautiful this bag is and how much I love it. I had seen pictures of it online and wasn't super impressed...but in person it is a stunner. The leather is so smooth and soft and the new strap length is just right. :heart::heart::heart: Here is my new Metal Plate City. :love:

Welcome to the club .. my hubby purchased mine for me (I had shown him a picture). JUST LOVE IT ..

Ladies, these are simply gorgeous! The leather looks so yummy!

Does anyone know what color leather this style comes in? I've seen black, beige, a mint green and a pink. Any others?

Thank you so much. I am going to use it for the first time today. Yours looks so slouchy and beautiful. They warned me at NM that the metal plate would become scratched (I was asking how to maintain the hardware) but I decided to go for it anyway. Have you found that yours scratches easily?

Last edited:
Thank you so much. I am going to use it for the first time today. Yours looks so slouchy and beautiful. They warned me at NM that the metal plate would become scratched (I was asking how to maintain the hardware) but I decided to go for it anyway. Have you found that yours scratches easily?

No, I haven't found it to be scratched up at all. I could see that happening more frequently with the corners, but not so much on the center plate .. but time will tell.