Reveal...I found love at Neiman Marcus

Dextersmom

Dec 5, 2015
I went to the mall after work today to destress. I walked through the handbag dept. at NM and when I saw this bag I fell in love. I can't believe how beautiful this bag is and how much I love it. I had seen pictures of it online and wasn't super impressed...but in person it is a stunner. The leather is so smooth and soft and the new strap length is just right. :heart::heart::heart: Here is my new Metal Plate City. :love:

Attachments

• 20160413_170054.jpg
    20160413_170054.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 539
I went to the mall after work today to destress. I walked through the handbag dept. at NM and when I saw this bag I fell in love. I can't believe how beautiful this bag is and how much I love it. I had seen pictures of it online and wasn't super impressed...but in person it is a stunner. The leather is so smooth and soft and the new strap length is just right. :heart::heart::heart: Here is my new Metal Plate City. :love:

The leather looks fantastic :heart:

I've seen so many beautiful pictures of this bag lately! Congrats on such a beautiful purchase, can't help but take away your stress, right?!

It's a gorgeous classic!

Is this bag the "chevre Grainee" leather? Thats what I have on my ME bag which is also a 2016.
Barney's says it is "grained leather".

I'm new to Bal but I was amazed by the leather when I saw these new bags.

The metal plate is growing on me too.

Is this bag the "chevre Grainee" leather? Thats what I have on my ME bag which is also a 2016.
Barney's says it is "grained leather".

I'm new to Bal but I was amazed by the leather when I saw these new bags.

The metal plate is growing on me too.
Neiman Marcus is also calling it grained leather....I am amazed how soft it is. :heart: