Resellers getting Chanel items first and selling for premium

I’m not going to assume that. I stated facts, what I observed - which was multiples of the same item.
Yeah but that’s why I can’t believe resellers too much. Always they have special discounts, multiple bags, earrings etc, receive tax refund for plenty of items during one trip (very difficult for bags if you paid for them more than certain limit in your country bccs according to my experience customs officers always asked me to show the bags which I bought in every country. Without this procedure I couldn’t receive tax refund).
If we talk about Chanel I don’t know what’s going on there now because I stopped shopping there in 2020 after multiple price increases but in 2019 I asked SA (I hadn’t speak with her before) in the shop to show me mini flaps and she talked they didn’t have any. Next day I asked the same question to MY SA and she showed me several shelves where were plenty of mini square and rectangular flaps. So maybe here we are now. It’s almost like Hermes.

I just watched a YouTube video from xsakisaki. She got the highly sought after 21S NC022 light pink caviar CF but she’s complaining about the color is not what she expected. She said she will resell the bag instead. What she said is really upsetting. Why isn’t she returning the bag to the Chanel boutique instead so other people on the waitlist can get it? There’s a ton of other true Chanel lovers who will cherish the bag and cannot wait to get their hands on it. The fact that she’s announcing it publicly that she will resell the bag is just sooo freaking gross! Shame on her!

I just watched a YouTube video from xsakisaki. She got the highly sought after 21S NC022 light pink caviar CF but she’s complaining about the color is not what she expected. She said she will resell the bag instead. What she said is really upsetting. Why isn’t she returning the bag to the Chanel boutique instead so other people on the waitlist can get it? There’s a ton of other true Chanel lovers who will cherish the bag and cannot wait to get their hands on it. The fact that she’s announcing it publicly that she will resell the bag is just sooo freaking gross! Shame on her!
Where is she from? Not everywhere has return policies like the US. Most overseas are exchange/credit only. So maybe she has to sell because she doesn't want a store credit?

I saw that too and left a comment on her video asking her to return it to the store. She’s making money from filming an unboxing for a bag she won’t keep and will make even more money reselling it.

I can’t believe she started the video talking about how long it took her to get the bag after being on the waitlist for months. I am sure she saw the bag in pictures online and saw that it wasn’t her preferred shade of pink but bought it anyway.

I saw that too and left a comment on her video asking her to return it to the store. She’s making money from filming an unboxing for a bag she won’t keep and will make even more money reselling it

Good for you for calling her out and having the courage to do so. Looks like others did too. It’s really disgusting that she is engaging in this behavior so openly.

Yup, i was so disappointed. I unsubcribed.

Sadly having a large reaching platform and openly noting that you will sell probably got her many proactive inquiries. She probably didn't have to do any leg work to sell it! I hate the mass unboxing culture of youtubers/influencers and I don't understand why she couldn't just return or exchange it. I feel like even if she didn't turn a profit on it, it's a great point that Fashionelite made that she is still making more money by posting to her youtube channel about it and getting ad revenue. I'm not familiar with her and haven't watched her videos (way too much pink in all the screenshots, not a fan of monochrome collections) but I definitely won't watch her now.

i also commented on her video saying to return the bag. she for sure knew the color was on the lilac side, the bag has been out for about a month now, there are unboxings on youtube, tens of photos in purseforum. she is shameless.

between that and the anti-black instagram stories of hello catwalk city (about duchess of sussex and the oprah interview), i'm done with small time influencer-wannabes.

i also commented on her video saying to return the bag. she for sure knew the color was on the lilac side, the bag has been out for about a month now, there are unboxings on youtube, tens of photos in purseforum. she is shameless.

between that and the anti-black instagram stories of hello catwalk city (about duchess of sussex and the oprah interview), i'm done with small time influencer-wannabes.
Omg I saw her stories too! Wtf is going on with her?

I saw those stories too! I followed her friends during the Chanel giveaway but quickly unfollowed all of them after seeing her story.

Curious what the ig stories were about. I never followed her on Instagram but I used to watch her videos since I thought she had a very soothing voice and found her review/comparison videos quite informative. However a few things eventually put me off from her: her frequent returns (I understand returning something due to actual quality issue, but she often buys things that are not her style and returns them because it “didn’t work out“ for her. This happened with an LV purse that her SA advised she might not like, she bought it anyway and changed her mind, obviously. With how picky she is, I assume she’d be the type to dislike buying returned items new from the boutique so that is just bad taste to me. I also believe she’s now selling bags to followers, i.e. the mermaid Chanel WOC) + her curating her collection/being at purse peace with a YouTube account to keep up with is essentially a joke (she started to unbox a new item every few videos).