Resellers getting Chanel items first and selling for premium

i also commented on her video saying to return the bag. she for sure knew the color was on the lilac side, the bag has been out for about a month now, there are unboxings on youtube, tens of photos in purseforum. she is shameless.

between that and the anti-black instagram stories of hello catwalk city (about duchess of sussex and the oprah interview), i'm done with small time influencer-wannabes.

The buyer commented on her video but it seems like either Saki or the Buyer deleted their Comment, probably because people were thinking of asking the Buyer how much she bought the bag for and maybe wasnt going to be a pleasure surprise to some.

Curious what the ig stories were about. I never followed her on Instagram but I used to watch her videos since I thought she had a very soothing voice and found her review/comparison videos quite informative. However a few things eventually put me off from her: her frequent returns (I understand returning something due to actual quality issue, but she often buys things that are not her style and returns them because it “didn’t work out“ for her. This happened with an LV purse that her SA advised she might not like, she bought it anyway and changed her mind, obviously. With how picky she is, I assume she’d be the type to dislike buying returned items new from the boutique so that is just bad taste to me. I also believe she’s now selling bags to followers, i.e. the mermaid Chanel WOC) + her curating her collection/being at purse peace with a YouTube account to keep up with is essentially a joke (she started to unbox a new item every few videos).

the usual, *trigger warning* (i'm paraphrasing) she is also a minority but meghan markle is using the race card, meghan markle is rude because everyone says so, nothing to do with her being black, family always asks about the color of the child because they are excited about who the kid will look like (i kid you not, this was what she was writing in her stories lol) etc. etc.

after a few stories, i stopped reading and unfollowed, i was getting really angry.

Last edited:
Curious what the ig stories were about. I never followed her on Instagram but I used to watch her videos since I thought she had a very soothing voice and found her review/comparison videos quite informative. However a few things eventually put me off from her: her frequent returns (I understand returning something due to actual quality issue, but she often buys things that are not her style and returns them because it “didn’t work out“ for her. This happened with an LV purse that her SA advised she might not like, she bought it anyway and changed her mind, obviously. With how picky she is, I assume she’d be the type to dislike buying returned items new from the boutique so that is just bad taste to me. I also believe she’s now selling bags to followers, i.e. the mermaid Chanel WOC) + her curating her collection/being at purse peace with a YouTube account to keep up with is essentially a joke (she started to unbox a new item every few videos).

I too am curious about Catwalk City post on IG.

I used to follow her when she was a new YouTuber. I found her incredibly relatable at the time. She was a working mom in a big city that happened to like luxury and had some informative videos. She boasted how she was/is a minimalist and wanted a very curated collection. But her videos seemed to change into more unboxings and her returning things and buying and returning. To me, she turned into what she tried to avoid from the start. I unsubscribed to her pretty quickly.

the usual, *trigger warning* (i'm paraphrasing) she is also a minority but meghan markle is using the race card, meghan markle is rude because everyone says so, nothing to do with her being black etc. etc.

BIG YIKES

I used to follow her when she was a new YouTuber. I found her incredibly relatable at the time. She was a working mom in a big city that happened to like luxury and had some informative videos. She boasted how she was/is a minimalist and wanted a very curated collection. But her videos seemed to change into more unboxings and her returning things and buying and returning. To me, she turned into what she tried to avoid from the start. I unsubscribed to her pretty quickly.

Exactly! I actually wondered early on how she was going to keep up with posting content considering her comments about being at purse peace all the time, but alas.

i wrote some of what i remember in an above post.

the usual, *trigger warning* (i'm paraphrasing) she is also a minority but meghan markle is using the race card, meghan markle is rude because everyone says so, nothing to do with her being black, family always asks about the color of the child because they are excited about who the kid will look like (i kid you not, this was what she was writing in her stories lol) etc. etc.

after a few stories, i stopped reading and unfollowed, i was getting really angry.
The thread about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry on PB is also disgusting to read through.

100%.

She even has a second Instagram account solely dedicated to reselling handbags now. Pure greed.

Wow - thanks for letting us know!! I never followed her but occasionally watched her videos when they popped up in my suggested feed - I don't want to give her any views now. And I agree @fiantoduri - I started to peruse there one day when I was bored, and was super disgusted by what people were saying on there.

It looks like saki is a reseller now. I just found a post where she was tagged. She sold the Chanel 19 in the 21s pink to someone https://www.instagram.com/reel/CNS5ynAnqyk/?igshid=1mdjas03klllq

I knew it.

I commented on her latest video, she replied, I decided to just delete my comment because I didn't want to get into it with her, but I pretty much said something along the lines of, “Hey Saki, I'm really sorry the bag didnt work out for you but why not just return it back to the store? If, you decided to sell it for over retail price, then thats just not right. Best of luck on your future videos.”
She replied pretty much saying “where in the video did i say i did that?”

Dude, you dont have to say it when actions speak louder than words. Don’t get smart with me. I know you did exactly that. Dont try to hide behind your soft spoken voice putting up a fake cutesy bubblegum pink personality when your intentions are nothing but filtered in greed. Don't be fake, but open and upfront to your viewers, don't sugarcoat white lie your answers.

This is why i unsubscribed from her, didn't bother replying and deleted my comment.
She’s not worth it.

I knew it.

I commented on her latest video, she replied, I decided to just delete my comment because I didn't want to get into it with her, but I pretty much said something along the lines of, “Hey Saki, I'm really sorry the bag didnt work out for you but why not just return it back to the store? If, you decided to sell it for over retail price, then thats just not right. Best of luck on your future videos.”

Dude, you dont have to say it when actions speak louder than words. Don’t get smart with me. I know you did exactly that. Dont try to hide behind your soft spoken voice putting up a fake cutesy bubblegum pink personality when your intentions are nothing but filtered in greed. Don't be fake, but open and upfront to your viewers, don't sugarcoat white lie your answers.

This is why i unsubscribed from her, didn't bother replying and deleted my comment.
She’s not worth it.
She totally bought that bag to resell! She even said she prefers "warm toned pinks"....everyone knows this is the most cool toned pink!! :cursing:

Last edited:
I knew it.

She’s not worth it.

is that she really sold for higher than retail or just retail + tax ? We aren’t the buyer we never knew ?

Reactions: Hazzelnut