Resellers getting Chanel items first and selling for premium

Im not a fan of these consignment websites that are meant to sell preloved items because they also seem to have the newest and most desirable items for ridiculous prices. If they really were just preloved items they should not be selling and making profits from hard to find items.

I just saw a boy bag on FP with scratches visible so clearly not in like new or even excellent condition for over retail. Unbelievable.

I thought someone here suggested that you can just fly to Paris to get whatever you wanted! Sure, good luck with that right?! :rolleyes:
I actually had an Hermes SA tell me (when something was out of stock) to send my maid to Paris for me to get it. They assumed I had a maid and would send them right off for my stuff, in Paris, while I'm in Texas. I guess maybe people do this - will fly to get stuff they really desire? She actually said 'a member of my staff'. I don't have staff :hrmm:

What about people selling bags for premium for Facebook groups? Especially when they are within return/exchange window! :mad: So many highly sought after 21S bags are already for resale.
Yup, I see it all the time! Especially for hot items. I just contacted a SA for a 21A caramel small 19 and she said all spots are gone and I bet half of those people will resell it at a premium.

• Angry
Reactions: 2manychins
Yup, I see it all the time! Especially for hot items. I just contacted a SA for a 21A caramel small 19 and she said all spots are gone and I bet half of those people will resell it at a premium.
Wow, 21A already? We are still months away. However I do think the number of people who are commenting that they are interested in a hot new bag that’s $1k over retail in the Facebook groups has dropped recently as people are realizing how unfair the whole racket is.

Wow, 21A already? We are still months away. However I do think the number of people who are commenting that they are interested in a hot new bag that’s $1k over retail in the Facebook groups has dropped recently as people are realizing how unfair the whole racket is.
All 21S classics/mins/minis with top handles are unavailable in stores yet FB groups/Poshmark are flooded with bags for resale.
How are these people getting on 21A list? All the SAs I contacted from NM and Hirshliefers said that they don't even have access to the list!!

All 21S classics/mins/minis with top handles are unavailable in stores yet FB groups/Poshmark are flooded with bags for resale.
How are these people getting on 21A list? All the SAs I contacted from NM and Hirshliefers said that they don't even have access to the list!!
This SA is from Neiman Marcus. I have heard mixed. Some SAs are taking reserves and some are refusing to even talk about it. I dont think type of boutique matters. Or maybe she didnt want me to keep bothering her..:hrmm:

:mad:
What is going on!!
I just saw some BRAND NEW 21s items for sale listed OVER RETAIL posted in Facebook groups. I’m going to start commenting in peoples post and say
“If you don’t want this fairly new item return it. Chanel has a return policy!!!*”
:cursing:
All of this on FB group for mini with top handle! They know they are going to sell it even before seeing it in person :mad: 0ED0BDDE-9F13-4DBA-ACD4-EB8A29CBE997.jpeg248E4E6F-042B-48CC-B97A-26BDECC114BB.jpeg

There are so many culprits intentionally selling items at high premium prices in the Facebook groups. Some are justifying the high price "because the bag was previously purchased from a personal shopper at a premium price" which makes me roll my eyes. These people are buying from personal shoppers with ZERO plans of actually keeping the bag. They're just shamefully listing the bag >$1000 over retail price.

What is going on!!
I just saw some BRAND NEW 21s items for sale listed OVER RETAIL posted in Facebook groups. I’m going to start commenting in peoples post and say
“If you don’t want this fairly new item return it. Chanel has a return policy!!!*”

What is going on!!
Oh I know! Unfortunately I dont think you can do much. We can start reporting the FB groups now but I doubt even that will help because new groups will be created. They have full support of the admns and other resellers so you will be banned from the group if you say anything against them.

Oh I know! Unfortunately I dont think you can do much. We can start reporting the FB groups now but I doubt even that will help because new groups will be created. They have full support of the admns and other resellers so you will be banned from the group if you say anything against them.
Is it against facebooks policy to sell items that way?