Rescue Beauty Lounge - swatches & chit chat

So glad many of you are still enjoying your RBL polishes. I have Dead Calm & Killa Red coming my way, hopefully tomorrow. I also just acquired Purple Haze, Stormy, Film Noir and Iconoclast, which I think I already boasted about. I'm pretty much done though until the "fan collection" (is that what it is?) comes out. There is maybe one or two of them I may want. Wow Shayna, you have done your research.

Rescue Beauty Lounge Piu Mosso

with flash

742bf3d9.jpg

without flash

d85548a5.jpg

Rescue Beauty Lounge Piu Mosso

with flash

742bf3d9.jpg

without flash

d85548a5.jpg

Congrats on all your new pretty RBLs! So glad you got Iconoclast - it's sold out now. Also happy to see the shimmer in Piu Mosso without flash - I was concerned it wouldn't show up unless you were in bright sunlight (but still didn't stop me from buying a bottle for myself, as it currently sits in my untrieds!).

Yes you do! Its so gorgeous, and a 1 coater!

Dying! Love. I really need this color

These pictures are only with my iPhone, so I was also suprised the shimmer showed up without the flash! As per RBL site, it is sold out! :shucks:

I don't think I've ever seen better pictures of PM, you managed to get the shimmer to show even without flash! I die! Is it sold out?

So glad many of you are still enjoying your RBL polishes. I have Dead Calm & Killa Red coming my way, hopefully tomorrow. I also just acquired Purple Haze, Stormy, Film Noir and Iconoclast, which I think I already boasted about. I'm pretty much done though until the "fan collection" (is that what it is?) comes out. There is maybe one or two of them I may want.

I saw that Dead Calm is now sold out. What do you think of it?

I saw that Dead Calm is now sold out. What do you think of it?

I loved Dead Calm and so glad that I have a bottle of it. I used it for the first time on Friday night. It only took 1 coat and applied like perfection. If you don't already own it, try picking it up in a trade or something. Its worth having in your collection.

Ji posted on her blog last week that the Fan Collection pre-order will be coming in late February/Mid-March. So that typically indicates it will be in stock about a month later, so maybe mid to late April? Either way - YAY!!! I'm more excited to see the colors, and what the fans selected came up with!

Ji posted on her blog last week that the Fan Collection pre-order will be coming in late February/Mid-March. So that typically indicates it will be in stock about a month later, so maybe mid to late April? Either way - YAY!!! I'm more excited to see the colors, and what the fans selected came up with!

OMG I am hurting for this collection so bad LOL I've been excited about it since I voted!

OMG I am hurting for this collection so bad LOL I've been excited about it since I voted!

I came to the RBL party after the vote happened, but when I was looking over the entries last summer, I fell in love with #8 from Nora - I had never heard of Yves Klein, but that color, International Klein Blue, is STUNNING. I'm obsessed with finding a blue polish even close to this color now!

(here's a link to the entry: http://blog.rescuebeauty.com/meet-t...for-the-rbl-fan-collection—drum-roll-please…/)

I'm super excited for these! I don't really buy RBLs too much but I love the inspirations for all of the polishes