Rescue Beauty Lounge - swatches & chit chat

I recently got into RBL, and I was having a hard time deciding which color to pick to wear next. So of course I had to swatch them all! I think I'm going to pick coral mani and scrangie pedi and possibly a scrangie accent on my mani.

Thumb to pinkie: Catherine, Poco a Poco, Scrangie, Coral (the bottle in the last pick shows accurate color) , Smitten

I'm only posting this to show how crazy Coral is to capture! In 3 picks +plus the bottle you get 4 different shades.

Just a heads up, I think there's going to be a price increase on RBLs - the new ones are going to be $20 instead of $18. Also, a couple upcoming dates to keep in mind:

End of first week in March (I'm guessing this means the 9th?) - look for blogger swatches of the Fan Collection (ALU, Scrangie, and someone new)
Mid-March - Fan Collection pre-order
April ?? - Fan Collection release
Future (guessing May, or June if things get spread out) - New Collection with 7 new colors

I recently got into RBL, and I was having a hard time deciding which color to pick to wear next. So of course I had to swatch them all! I think I'm going to pick coral mani and scrangie pedi and possibly a scrangie accent on my mani.

Thumb to pinkie: Catherine, Poco a Poco, Scrangie, Coral (the bottle in the last pick shows accurate color) , Smitten

I'm only posting this to show how crazy Coral is to capture! In 3 picks +plus the bottle you get 4 different shades.

Gorgeous picks! I also love Coral - I had it for awhile, but then found a dupe in my collection, so sent it on to another loving home. And Scrangie! Oh how I love thee. If you like teals, go for 360 as well! It's one of my favorite teals.

Just a heads up, I think there's going to be a price increase on RBLs - the new ones are going to be $20 instead of $18. Also, a couple upcoming dates to keep in mind:

End of first week in March (I'm guessing this means the 9th?) - look for blogger swatches of the Fan Collection (ALU, Scrangie, and someone new)
Future (guessing May, or June if things get spread out) - New Collection with 7 new colors

Thanks, Cheetah! I can't wait till the fan collection is out! After that one, I'm probably going on a RBL hiatus... $20 for a boutique brand is a bit rich, even for me!

A price increase? Ouch! $18 was already pushing it. It took me foreverrr to finally bite the bullet and order some rbl's.

I wished she offer a better option for shipping for those who don't order $100 or more :/

Anywho, can't wait to see the fan collection. I may just have to bite the bullet again :lol:

I can't wait til your color comes out cheetah!

Me either! I haven't seen it in months, I hope it's as awesome as I remember. :biggrin: Can't wait to see the other ones in the Fan Collection too, I have no clue what they look like!

Thanks, Cheetah! I can't wait till the fan collection is out! After that one, I'm probably going on a RBL hiatus... $20 for a boutique brand is a bit rich, even for me!

Same... I was planning on getting Moxie and Killa Red with whichever ones I liked from the Fan Collection, but I think I'll be cutting it down to just Killa Red. And now I have to save up just in case I like some of the 7 new colors!

Me too. Really looking forward to the fan collection and I'm fairly certain I'll shell out for that. But when you factor in the flat rate international shipping at $18, I really can't see myself getting any more RBLs.

Ugh, aren't there 4 polishes in the fan collection? Freakin $80!? UGHHHHHHHH it's one of the only collections I've been really, really looking forward to. Might as well buy 5 polishes then and at least get free shipping.

So, so, so, so excited for the fan collection though - SO EXCITED!

Some recent RBL mani's.

011f5b25.jpg

fcf26340.jpg

09ed52e9.jpg

Thanks for the info! I was hoping that I didn't miss out on the fan collection. I will probably only be getting one or two if the price is going up. How sad.