Reputable Sellers of Givenchy Bags!

does anyone bought any luxury stuffs from this awesome guy from bangkok thailand? he seems to get everything first....before the store have it....

http://in.5thvillage.com/u/joe_angsakul/

if it has a store front, it's a bit less likely to be counterfeit, but then again, there's chinatown in NYC... still, if they sell a wide range of givenchy merch, ie bags, accessories and apparel, it's worth checking out. maybe someone from thailand has visited this store before?

http://www.nathalieschuterman.com/en/category/bags#brand[]=givenchy

has anyone ordered from this website, is it authentic? thank you :smile:

sometimes, if you go to the givenchy official website, they have a page for approved retailers in various countries. you should go check to see if this store is on it. i'm highly doubtful that a store with official storefront would be selling fake items, but you never know i guess.

Question...I was looking at a pale blue ngale at Neimans and noticed the lining was a light canvas. Then, the same bag at ****** has black lining. Why? I know Ericka has authentic bags but I don't understand.

Question...I was looking at a pale blue ngale at Neimans and noticed the lining was a light canvas. Then, the same bag at ****** has black lining. Why? I know Ericka has authentic bags but I don't understand.

Nightingales lining is all fabric/canvas material. Different colors of lining go with the colors of the bags. It makes sense pale blue has light color lining while black ngale has black lining.

I noticed and was wondering about the exact same thing! I have been looking at the red goat Nightingale in particular, and on Selfridges and Bergdorf Goodman it has light canvas lining, but on Erica's site she mentions that it has black lining. Weird.

I noticed and was wondering about the exact same thing! I have been looking at the red goat Nightingale in particular, and on Selfridges and Bergdorf Goodman it has light canvas lining, but on Erica's site she mentions that it has black lining. Weird.

Yeah, same bag. I like the lighter lining but unsure if the price justifies the extra money.

I ordered a large black pandora from www.lindelepalais.com and it arrived to australia from italy in about 5 days which was pretty quick! when i opened the package they had sent me the wrong bag (was supposed to be a bubbled type finish).

I emailed them straight away and said i had been sent the incorrect bag... they replied back asking for the link to the bag i would like and got the ball rolling for me to send it back.

I liked the bag that they sent but i was regretting the larger size i chose as i only ordered the large because i wanted the bubble finish... so they said i could swap it for a medium that they had come in stock. Their customer service has been pretty good so will for sure purchase from them again.

Hi KoKo reece, could you tell me if the store include duty tax and custom? or do you have to pay them yourself? I am planning to buy the antigona from them but im a bit concern about the custom. Thank you.

has anyone purchased from mynetsale before? http://mynetsale.com.au/shop/products/1467-givenchy-bags/ALL

they are selling medium antigona's for aud $1389 and small antigona's for aud $1289! i question the authenticity because the prices are way too cheap (too good to be true?)

I was just looking at mynetsale too! I have no idea RE authentic/not though... Because I've never bought from there before... Anyone else know of/purchased from mynetsale?