Repairs/Refreshing at Hermes

bad form indeed.

unfortunately that´s the reason why i am not posting anymore :crybaby:

but just couldn´t resist sending greetings to my beloved friends on here
g090.gif

Dear All,

It's just so sad for me to read it... The members who are really have the MOST to contribute are getting wary to post as openly as before because of some tactless exposure... Their posts were what attracted me to this forum in the first place...
I was so happy to find the group of girls that are true connoisseurs of Hermes, plus are so kind to share their knowledge and help to any new member, have the wonderful tact, intellegence and superb sense of humour.
I hate the fact that some people, probably just being too hot to get something they want and obviously not cultured enough, can ruin this forum for all of us!
I remember seeing the post of Gina_b, whose threads I always enjoy to read, to mention something similar while ago - somehing to do with unethical behavior of some member in Paris, which caused her to stop share as openly as before. Our favorite contributor and expert - Hermes Groupie - also had encountered something that caused her to be more careful with private information in here posts, if I remember correctly.
Can something be done to stop this corrosion?
I do care because this place really became my "guilty private pleasure", and I so much enjoy the company of many great ladies here and really want it to be preserved.
I would hate if some female jealousy and cattiness will spoil this wonderful atmosphere for so many members, who are enjoying it just as myself.
C'est tout...

:heart:Elena

Couldn't agree with you more, elena. Nobody should ever have their relationship and reputation with their store spoiled by someone else.

Bravo to you, E!!

GF, this is so true. I hated the time when I was a newbie at my store, and there was so much malicious nonsense. You won't believe the crap I had to deal with. My store had doubts of me at a time when I had just begun shopping there. Each step forward I took, I was thrown back 2 steps. It was not a time I like to remember about my H experiences. But all's well now.

Hmmm...I'm thankfully oblivious to stuff you guys are referring to.

Regarding the spa treatment--I dropped off my chevre birkin at ala moana in Hawaii and from there it went to Beverly Hills. It took about 5 weeks, and cost $150, which included insured shipping from Hawaii to Minnesota. The bag got an all over cleaning, and extensive touch up of the corners. No new sleeper, though.

Mary J. said it right "No more drama, in my life"
I come to the PF to relax and enjoy!! and I have met a lot of wonderful people here!
but one always has to be careful because we don't want to get caught up among the bag apples.
I agree with Elena.

As for the spa.. I recently dropped a bag off at the spa and it was $50. I think it is a very fair price but even if it was $250 I would never begin to bargain with the SA or demand a free treatment.
The craftsman does an impeccable job, why shouldn't he get paid??

Grands Fonds, where do you live and what Hermes store do you use? I live in England and use the Manchester store and I just sent my Kelly for refurbishing - they sent it to London and would have charged me 309 pounds (Approx 620 dollars) for cleaning and restiching the handle plus a new padlock set. I refused. Three months ago I took my Martine bag to the store because the strap was losing its stitches and so far the only bit of information I have gotten is that it has been sent to Paris as the patent leather is too rare to have it done in London. Usually they are very nice to me there but the prices are incroyable.