Repair/Replacement Costs - List

Looks great!! I have a Petit Noe I bought off ebay for $195...and I've been thinking about getting the leather replaced.

Did they mention how much replacing the bottom would have cost? Mine is less damaged then the trim & handles but I'm afraid it will look weird with such vastly different patinas.

Rhut rho:wondering....I just looked at my newly restored Noe and the rivet where the inside D ring is, it snapped off. I snapped it back on and I hope it stays..if not I may have to call about it. What a bummer...I've been enjoying this precious bag since I got it back.:love:

anyone know the price of handles on a monogram speedy 35? the color on mine is a lighter medium gold but one handle is like 2 or 3 shades darker. not really dirty either ive tried to clean just the way it tanned i guess.- its the front one

In France I was quoted 80 euros per handle to replace handles, and 20 euros to replace lock and key set. Anyone have a guess for the cost of replacing the leather panel at the bottom of an Alma bag? One store told me it would be almost as much as buying a new bag (which is hard to believe) and another refused to give me an estimate over the phone.