Renée Zellweger

I do love her style. She looks great in Carolina Herrera. I'm not sure if she's had work done to her face, but it just seems so taut at times she can't really make big facial expressions.

I think sometimes she is pretty - I loved how she looked in Jerry Maguire. Then I saw her in the movie White Oleander and just could not get over how terrible she looked.

I think she is a chameleon and I'm never quite sure if it is her make up or her lifestyle (or some combination) that makes her look good sometimes and other times not. Peggy

I think she has that x-factor that makes her even more beautiful,she may not be very conventional beautiful but i think she is stunning and a very talented actress.

She's pretty, but I don't think she's beautiful (Nicole Kidman is beautiful).

I'm not a big fan of that pursed lips thing she does on the red carpet, though, it kind of makes me think of her as an anteater.

She's my homegirl, but I didn't think she looked pretty until recently. I've always tought she was cute though, but it's only lately I've found her *pretty*. You just have to get used to her features to be able to like them. And I guess it's also a matter of taste..